Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Calling Dr 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914Sixer
George,
Can you repost the pictures on how to make a steel roof for all those that have never seen it. I had it on CD at one time but can't find it now. Might start restart the steel roof trend. popcorn[1].gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
sure I can!

George,
Can you repost the pictures on how to make a steel roof for all those that have never seen it. I had it on CD at one time but can't find it now. Might start restart the steel roof trend. popcorn[1].gif
[/quote]
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
mepstein
also these.
a pillar is from chris foley
chris talked about making a kit but it didn't happen.
I still want one.
aturboman
Others are out there lurking; waiting to be completed biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
SirAndy
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jun 24 2020, 10:30 AM) *
George,

Or, just maybe, use the search?

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=104406

confused24.gif

914Sixer
Sorry, senior moment.
jim_hoyland
Since the targa top fits into the trunk just beneath the trunk hood, might a rear trunk be a suitable starting piece for the metal roof ?
raynekat
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Jun 24 2020, 03:43 PM) *

Since the targa top fits into the trunk just beneath the trunk hood, might a rear trunk be a suitable starting piece for the metal roof ?

That's a good thought/idea there. I've heard 944 roofs are possible as well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.