Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Left over parts.....180.00 shipped for everything left in this post.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Pages: 1, 2
racingredsc
I have sold my car so now all that's left needs to go. 180.00 shipped for all of it!

Sold.....A set of reproduction stickers.....50.00 shipped in ConUS

Sold.....Ignition switch from my '74 w/key and new electric connector as well as spare connector. Part # 111 905 851 N....50.00 shipped in ConUS

Sold.....NOS red valet key blank Part # 914 531 903 11 unopened dated 21/04/98.....20.00 shipped in ConUS

Sold.....150 speedometer Part # 914 641 505 30 dated 6/74.....75.00 shipped in ConUS

Sold.....a single turn signal lens w/some scratches.....20.00 shipped in ConUS

Sold.....a pair of Hella tag lights bought here for 55.00.....55.00 shipped in ConUS

Sold.....a heater control surround bought here.....75.00 shipped in ConUS

Sold.....a Very nice p/s vertical sail panel trim piece.....100.00 shipped in ConUS

Sold.....Click to view attachment(2) sets of VDO console gauges and quartz clocks. boards and vinyl are good but gauge rings need attention. One lens on temp gauge is cloudy. Boards are missing clips on rear. One is dated 6/73 and the other is 12/73. 120.00 for both shipped in ConUSClick to view attachment

Sold.....New Sierra Madre VDO analog clock(unopened) for 2 1/16 hole, part # 914 641 119 10.....60.00 shipped in ConUS

Sold.....New Sierra Madre VDO oil temp gauge(unopened) for 2 1/16 hole. part # V31022002D.....45.00 shipped in ConUS

Sold.....NOS door switch......6.00 shipped in ConUS

Sold.....Sierra Madre outside window seals. part # 914 531 873 10.....15.00 shipped in ConUSClick to view attachment
racingredsc
extra pictures
racingredsc
back side
racingredsc
Boards and gauges are Sold.
racingredsc
more stuff

Sold.....Clock has not been opened. Part # 914 641 119 10

Temp gauge SoldClick to view attachment

I found a use for the interior light.
racingredsc
lens and surround are sold.
frostyf
QUOTE(racingredsc @ Jun 27 2020, 11:03 PM) *

more stuff

Hi,
can I check is that a backpad interior light? If so can I ask how much it is please?

Thanks, Nick
Steve
I will take the pair of Hella tag lights bought here for 55.00.....55.00 shipped in ConUS if they are in good condition and not cracked.
racingredsc
Tag lights are yours Steve. I'll try to get them out today.
G e o r g e
icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif
racingredsc
Offers on what's left. I have several tail lights.
racingredsc
Here's more:

Sold.....Tail lights,one good one has a crack in back up lens,excellent housings w/plastic nuts.....135.00 shipped in ConUS

relay board cover w/screw,dirty but I'll try to clean it.....35.00 shipped in ConUS

tools w/bag from my 1974 and xtra pcs.....50.00 shipped in ConUS
racingredsc
crack
racingredsc
crack
racingredsc
tools.....I have removed the spark plug tool from the kit since it does not fit but the two sockets on right are extra from BMW. New price is 40.00 shipped.
racingredsc
relay cover w/screw w/no cracks.
racingredsc
Sold.....mirrors
racingredsc
I need to sell eveything.
racingredsc
Someone looking for a tool kit? I've added a couple extra pieces.
Ken Mikos
How much for the Tool Kit ?
racingredsc
Price lowered to 40.00 shipped for the tool kit less spark plug tool.
racingredsc
Sold.....sticker pictures
racingredsc
Everything not marked sold is available.
Pappy1975
I’ll buy the valet key for $20. PM on the way.
racingredsc
QUOTE(Pappy1975 @ Jul 23 2020, 01:30 PM) *

I’ll buy the valet key for $20. PM on the way.

pm sent on the key.
racingredsc
It's yours Pappy. PM returned.
racingredsc
Key blank is Sold. PM sent w/tracking info.
racingredsc
Mirrors,door window seals,switch and stickers are Sold. PM sent w/tracking info.
racingredsc
Tail lights are Sold.
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(racingredsc @ Jul 25 2020, 02:51 PM) *

Tail lights Sold pending pmt.

Payment sent.

Clay
liebe
Is the speedometer still available ?
racingredsc
speedometer is available.
liebe
QUOTE(racingredsc @ Jul 28 2020, 05:48 PM) *

i will take it, what other parts are left ? Please send me paypal, shipping to Tx.
racingredsc
I still have the interior light pictured that I thought I had a use for,a black dash carpeted cover,a nice p/s vertical sail panel trim and whatever I can dig up. I'm trying to find and sell it all.
eyesright
I need :

1) a coil bracket to mount my coil to the engine tin,

2) Passenger side flap at the bottom of the fan shroud...y'know that cheap stamped aluminum flapper door that always gets mangled. I have the smaller driver's side piece that I flattened and reformed.

Any chance you might find these in your pile?

Thanks,

Tim
Morph914
Are the fog light lenses still available? If so, how much?

Cheers,
John
racingredsc
QUOTE(eyesright @ Jul 29 2020, 10:26 PM) *

I need :

1) a coil bracket to mount my coil to the engine tin,

2) Passenger side flap at the bottom of the fan shroud...y'know that cheap stamped aluminum flapper door that always gets mangled. I have the smaller driver's side piece that I flattened and reformed.

Any chance you might find these in your pile?

Thanks,

Tim

Sorry I don't have these parts.
racingredsc
QUOTE(Morph914 @ Jul 29 2020, 10:41 PM) *

Are the fog light lenses still available? If so, how much?

Cheers,
John

I do have the lenses. They are different depths but usable. I'll send them to you for the cost of shipping. 9.00
andreic
Is the relay board cover still available?
racingredsc
Lenses sold to Morph914.

I do have the relay board cover.
racingredsc
Sold.....Here is more stuff I've found. I want to sell it as a lot. A carpeted dash mat by Dashmat,unbroken tag light(1),ashtray bracket w/screws,four sun visor pins,p/s sail panel trim(one scratch) w/two hard to find anchors,a horizontal trim piece(sail panel) w/4 clips,roll bar gutters(for seal at door glass to sail panel),engine lid stop(new),trunk lid bumper,washer check valves(new),l & r top holders as well a the pair for the firewall,one new washer nozzle,tag light grommets,headlight eyebrow grommets,strut bushings,exterior repair part door slide,jack plugs, plastic interior screw plugs,engine grille letter nuts,steering wheel/horn parts,interior light,factory type tape for retaping wire harness and lots of small parts some new and others used.
I can't take the time to post,find boxes and ship all of this. Anything else I find goes too.

180.00 shipped for it all.
racingredsc
[quote name='liebe' post='2837921' date='Jul 28 2020, 03:49 PM']
[quote name='racingredsc' post='2837871' date='Jul 28 2020, 05:48 PM']
[/quote]
i will take it, what other parts are left ? Please send me paypal,
racingredsc
Added more today.
racingredsc
Speedometer is sold.
MartyYeoman
Is the interior light still available?
Price? Shipping to 94583?
racingredsc
QUOTE(MartyYeoman @ Aug 8 2020, 03:34 PM) *

Is the interior light still available?
Price? Shipping to 94583?

29.00 shipped.
914Sixer
Interested in the wobble socket if it is for spark plug
racingredsc
It is for spark plug. 20.00 shipped.
racingredsc
The sail panel trim is very nice. All pm's returned.
racingredsc
Spark plug tool sold.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.