Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Appearance Group Console and Gauges - SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
GregAmy
SOLD!!

FS: appearance group center console and gauges.

These parts have been sitting in a garage attic for at least a decade, if not more. They were from disassembled street cars that a prior owner of our race car had been hoarding.

I have not tested these gauges (my car does not have the center conosle anymore, but I expect they were "working when removed".

All in good shape except the clock has a crack in the lens. I may have a spare clock in ym bin, I'll look.

I'm asking $150 plus shipping and PayPal fees (please do not send F&F). Counteroffers considered.

I'd prefer a local cash pickup (Middletown CT) that way I don't have to ship and you can inspect it before handing over cash. But if you insist...PM your info and I'll try to get a close estimate on shipping costs.
914werke
Ill take it
914_7T3
Let me know if you have the spare clock available and if it is a Kienzle with non-Quartz movement.

Thanks.
GregAmy
Sale pending to Rich.

@914_7T3 I did check and I don't have any extra clocks (just a 120- and 150-mph speedo). Bruce Stone may be a good source.

But I'm curious, how would I identify that versus others? Is it written on the face?
914_7T3
Yes, it’s either marked Kienzle or Quartz- Zeit on the face.

Click to view attachment
fiacra
I'm always too slow on these.... But I'll be a back up in case Rich doesn't come through for some reason!
luft
QUOTE(914_7T3 @ Jun 28 2020, 02:50 PM) *

Click to view attachment

okay please teach me something, the officious Kienzle is older and assume more valuable or?
914_7T3
QUOTE(luft @ Jun 28 2020, 01:06 PM) *

okay please teach me something, the officious Kienzle is older and assume more valuable or?

Not sure as to value or when the chageover was, but the Kienzle is a non quartz movement and correct for a '73 Center Console car. It about having the correct parts on your car if that sort of thing matters.
MarioAndretti78
QUOTE(GregAmy @ Jun 28 2020, 12:44 PM) *

FS: appearance group center console and gauges.

These parts have been sitting in a garage attic for at least a decade, if not more. They were from disassembled street cars that a prior owner of our race car had been hoarding.

I have not tested these gauges (my car does not have the center conosle anymore, but I expect they were "working when removed".

All in good shape except the clock has a crack in the lens. I may have a spare clock in ym bin, I'll look.

I'm asking $150 plus shipping and PayPal fees (please do not send F&F). Counteroffers considered.

I'd prefer a local cash pickup (Middletown CT) that way I don't have to ship and you can inspect it before handing over cash. But if you insist...PM your info and I'll try to get a close estimate on shipping costs.

If it’s still available, I’m interested and ready to buy :D
914werke
QUOTE(914_7T3 @ Jun 28 2020, 01:19 PM) *
QUOTE(luft @ Jun 28 2020, 01:06 PM) *
Not sure as to value or when the chageover was, but the Kienzle is a non quartz movement and correct for a '73 Center Console car. Its about having the correct parts on your car if that sort of thing matters.(to you)

other than the printing the face, the late Quartz clocks are well known to fail & are VERY hard (IE expensive) to repair. The Kienzle clocks are known to be easier to open & repair.
G e o r g e
icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif
abes914
icon_bump.gif
GregAmy
Sorry team, Rich snagged it!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.