Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sunset photoshoot with my wife and the 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scottthephotog
The other night I did a sunset photo shoot with my wife and the 914 by a local lake. Here are some of my favorites.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Dion
Very nice. Some of those look like they could have been in a brochure from 1973. Your Mrs is a cool cat for cooperating. Enjoy!
ndfrigi
wow beautiful pictures! Very classic, Combined of everything with your simple beautiful wife, stock look 914, Steel wheels with narrow tires, not too colorful and on a sunset light. The best one is you have a supportive wife.
Good job and thanks for sharing! It can be one of the magazine pictures!
ndfrigi
I remember my local friend’s 73 that I sold last 2015 to a new friend from Ohio that he and his wife drove it from socal to Ohio within 5 days trip for around 2,500 miles.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
kroelofsen
Nice pics... nice fading colors!
Root_Werks
Great pics! Could be an ad for a sales brochure.
Cairo94507
Nice. I think you know your way around a camera. beerchug.gif
scottthephotog
Thanks everyone. We were going for a vintage feel with the photos with the hope that some would look like they could have been from an old sales brochure or ad. I'm happy with how they turned out. It was a lot of fun.
RoadGlue
Lovely car and great photos!
Big Len
#4 and #6 are my favorites.
Betty
I just adore #5 of Katie!!! smilie_pokal.gif
dakotaewing
Looks like White Rock! beerchug.gif
jim_hoyland
Love #4 and #7, fun pics smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
scottthephotog
QUOTE(Betty @ Jun 29 2020, 05:15 PM) *

Haha. Thanks! Definitely my top or second favorite from the set. If you and Clay want photos with your cars, let me know. I'm more than happy to do that.

QUOTE(dakotaewing @ Jun 29 2020, 05:28 PM) *

It was actually Lake Grapevine. We've been to White Rock lake a number of times though. I really like the trail along the west side of White Rock lake.
Jamie
QUOTE(scottthephotog @ Jun 29 2020, 06:21 PM) *

QUOTE(Betty @ Jun 29 2020, 05:15 PM) *

Haha. Thanks! Definitely my top or second favorite from the set. If you and Clay want photos with your cars, let me know. I'm more than happy to do that.

QUOTE(dakotaewing @ Jun 29 2020, 05:28 PM) *

It was actually Lake Grapevine. We've been to White Rock lake a number of times though. I really like the trail along the west side of White Rock lake.

I don't want to rain on your parade, but as a retired pro photographer I suggest you needed to give a bit more attention to your wife's hair in the photos. Details like that are very important when working with models on a set.
scottthephotog
QUOTE(Jamie @ Jun 29 2020, 09:29 PM) *

I don't want to rain on your parade, but as a retired pro photographer I suggest you needed to give a bit more attention to your wife's hair in the photos. Details like that are very important when working with models on a set.

No worries. In a more controlled setting/job for hire, I would. It was incredibly windy on the lake and we were just doing a casual shoot and were actually enjoying the wind in the hair look.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.