Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: we have some old guy with covid hair doing our metal work
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dr914@autoatlanta.com
a lot of primer, blocking, more primer, more blocking and then satin trim paint to give it the factory orange peel look.Click to view attachment
KELTY360
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Jun 30 2020, 08:17 AM) *

a lot of primer, blocking, more primer, more blocking and then satin trim paint to give it the factory orange peel look.

Is 'covid hair' supposed to be funny?
dr914@autoatlanta.com
it means that we are practicing correct social distancing, sanitary habits, and not taking any chances by getting near anyone, especially barbers.

Funny, our very very conservative Structural engineer walked in today and we did not recognize him! Long long white hair and a mask. Reminded me of an old hippie who attended Woodstock in his youth and never changed
Social distancing, not taking a chance (especially us older people) and exercising proper sanitary habits.
We keep the front door locked have hand sanitizer, masks and paper towels everywhere here.
So when I say covid hair I mean it

QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Jun 30 2020, 09:31 AM) *

a lot of primer, blocking, more primer, more blocking and then satin trim paint to give it the factory orange peel look.

BuddyV
Social Distancing hair.

Let's go with that...... and yes, he's a looker!

beerchug.gif
Al Meredith
George, I did get a hair cut about a week ago Al
rhodyguy
Nice thing about being an old gray beard is you don't have to give a shit what someone else thinks about prob too long and mussed up hair. I figure I'm ahead just having enough left to get mussed up. It's Been the first week of March for me. The same person has been cutting my hair since 87'. She's retired now. Stop with the GD fireworks and Get off my lawn!
dr914@autoatlanta.com
I was very surprised Al, the other day when you, the clean cut handsome guy, was all shaggy. I said to myself, "if Al can do it, I can do it". Hence my longer shaggy hair. I am still afraid to go and get it cut with someone I do not know breathing through a mask all over me!!!

QUOTE(Al Meredith @ Jun 30 2020, 11:32 AM) *

George, I did get a hair cut about a week ago Al

JFJ914
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Jun 30 2020, 12:31 PM) *

Yes
Front yard mechanic
it would be funnier if he was bald slap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.