Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - Selling Early 914 parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cupomeat
Hey 914 World, selling a stash of parts for a friend. I'll keep adding parts as I clean them up, inspect and take pictures:
1. Early Set of Tan (apparently Cinnamon) interior: Good back pad with one small tear. Edges need to be re-glued, no breaking of the back pad card - Asking $500 or BO includes the following:
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
- Driver Sear - includes the slider. In good shape. Small pull at the seam and small hole in left bolster (shown in pics) otherwise in very good shape.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
- Passenger Seat, good shape, just need to glue back down the edges.
Click to view attachment
- Driver Door pocket - Some damage at the bottom corner, but repairable.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
- IN addition, I have the driver door card with Tan Vinyl, included. The Vinyl is very god, but the steel top section is rusted. Could be transferred to another door card or restored.

2. Early Stainless Door sills (5x) and lower door Trim (3x) - $10 each
They are all straight and I'll clean the two darker ones before shipping.
Click to view attachment

3. Fuel Tank - Small surface rust on front pad mounting, otherwise very good shape - $50
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Please PM Me and local delivery/pickup in DC/NoVA area preferred but will ship at cost of buyer. Let me know if you want more pics or details.
MORE TO COME
Cupomeat
Ok, so I've been attempting to match the Color to verify that it is Cinnamon, and it is apparently Cinnamon, but is pleated and not basket weave.
ndfrigi
Can I take 2 pcs from #2 item that is the cleanest from the 3 threshold carpet trim? I bought a used set but those carpet threshold I got are not perfect or has some edge damaged and some holes for screws are bigger

shipping quote to Stanton, CA 90680

Thank you!
barefoot
Next in line for 2 stainless thresholds, don't need trim pcs

Shipping to 29420

Barefoot
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.