Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 1975 914 in Palma Green
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Pages: 1, 2
paule
Interested in a 914 daily driver or better in Palma Green. 2L or 1.8L, prefer black interior. My 914 and first Porsche was 4752907106 purchased new 10/75. I don't think it still exists and therefore I'm looking for any nice one. I'd also consider a '76 in Viper Green as a good second choice
Jett
QUOTE(paule @ Jul 1 2020, 08:18 PM) *

Interested in a 914 daily driver or better in Palma Green. 2L or 1.8L, prefer black interior. My 914 and first Porsche was 4752907106 purchased new 10/75. I don't think it still exists and therefore I'm looking for any nice one. I'd also consider a '76 in Viper Green as a good second choice

We like the plaid interior as well.
paule
QUOTE(Jett @ Jul 1 2020, 10:42 PM) *

Nice, just like the one in the'75 sales brochure. I like the plaid interiors and would definitely consider it.
JeffBowlsby
Be prepared for a long wait. Palma and Viper are two of the rarest 914 colors. I think I have only seen one (1) viper for sale over the last 20 years, about 7-8 years ago and only a couple in Palma. There are many other great 914 colors, finding a car in excellent condition, much less in a specific color, is challenging enough these days
IronHillRestorations
Great color. The 6 I used to have was about the same color, with light buckskin interior.

Best of luck in your search, it's could take a while
Jett
QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Jul 2 2020, 10:31 AM) *

Be prepared for a long wait. Palma and Viper are two of the rarest 914 colors. I think I have only seen one (1) viper for sale over the last 20 years, about 7-8 years ago and only a couple in Palma. There are many other great 914 colors, finding a car in excellent condition, much less in a specific color, is challenging enough these days

Agreed. We have a 75 1.8 in Palma that we bought out of Thousand Oaks, she is rust free but has not run in 20 years... we plan on putting a 6 in it, but if you are looking for a project...
Jett
QUOTE(paule @ Jul 2 2020, 08:37 AM) *

QUOTE(Jett @ Jul 1 2020, 10:42 PM) *

Nice, just like the one in the'75 sales brochure. I like the plaid interiors and would definitely consider it.
We have a print of the Ad in our home ... it is a euro version, no side marker.
paule
QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ Jul 2 2020, 02:22 PM) *

Great color. The 6 I used to have was about the same color, with light buckskin interior.

I have been watching for some time. I've seen several for sale over the last few years and have contacted two current owners. One since 2007 and the other for a couple of years. They just aren't ready to sell although one seems close. About two years ago I had a chance to buy one sold by Barbour that was very nice. About two months ago Beverly Hills Car Club had a decent daily driver which I inquired about but it sold within two days. They currently have one that needs restoring but I'm not looking to take on a project.
dirtfarmer13
QUOTE(paule @ Jul 2 2020, 02:11 PM) *

I have been watching for some time. I've seen several for sale over the last few years and have contacted two current owners. One since 2007 and the other for a couple of years. They just aren't ready to sell although one seems close. About two years ago I had a chance to buy one sold by Barbour that was very nice. About two months ago Beverly Hills Car Club had a decent daily driver which I inquired about but it sold within two days. They currently have one that needs restoring but I'm not looking to take on a project.

Hi new to the site , I saw your looking for a viper green 2.0 . I have a 1976 thats a solid car Has new plaid seats . we might be willing to sell.
paule
QUOTE(dirtfarmer13 @ Jul 3 2020, 11:35 PM) *

QUOTE(paule @ Jul 2 2020, 02:11 PM) *

Hi new to the site , I saw your looking for a viper green 2.0 . I have a 1976 thats a solid car Has new plaid seats . we might be willing to sell.

PM sent
Mikey914
I'd be curious if it was a tan interior car. Sure looks like they just slapped an interior in. If you are considering it GET A GOOD INSPECTION from those guys.

dirtfarmer13
Click to view attachment
Mikey914
Nice looking rig. Love the Viper green
stevesc_us
QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ Jul 2 2020, 12:22 PM) *

I always wondered how close Palma Green was to my Metallic Green 6 that I sold a few years back. Still miss her.

Click to view attachment
dirtfarmer13
Click to view attachment seats from 914rubber
paule
Still interested....
lostreasure
viper green
lostreasure
intClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
paule
Bump
paule
bump
dirtfarmer13
I have the 1976 98b car with plaid seats willing to sell as is , thanks dirt
rjames
QUOTE(dirtfarmer13 @ Aug 21 2020, 11:31 AM) *

I have the 1976 98b car with plaid seats willing to sell as is , thanks dirt

Would love to see some more pictures...
paule
I've decided to keep looking for Palma Green and not compromise on a Viper Green even though they are great looking too. PG just has more personal meaning.
dirtfarmer13
QUOTE(paule @ Aug 21 2020, 01:31 PM) *

I've decided to keep looking for Palma Green and not compromise on a Viper Green even though they are great looking too. PG just has more personal meaning.

IronHillRestorations
Looks like the one to me! How much??
paule
bump
dirtfarmer13
QUOTE(paule @ Sep 17 2020, 08:17 PM) *

bump
suppose to go on bat in next few weeks . unless it sells first
Click to view attachment
Jett
QUOTE(dirtfarmer13 @ Sep 18 2020, 06:09 AM) *

QUOTE(paule @ Sep 17 2020, 08:17 PM) *

bump
suppose to go on bat in next few weeks . unless it sells first
Click to view attachment

Car looks great
FlacaProductions
Good for you @paule - patience pays off - stick with it and get what you want. It's out there. Putting the word out like this is smart - they're not going to come find YOU! Best of luck!
dirtfarmer13
QUOTE(FlacaProductions @ Sep 18 2020, 08:44 AM) *

Good for you @paule - patience pays off - stick with it and get what you want. It's out there. Putting the word out like this is smart - they're not going to come find YOU! Best of luck!

Click to view attachment
paule
QUOTE(FlacaProductions @ Sep 18 2020, 10:44 AM) *

Thanks, I've been in contact on one since 2009 and another for about 5-6 years. Understandably, they're not ready to sell.
paule
bump
Jett
Love your determination! Our 75 Palma 2.0 is having its motor rebuilt and engine compartment re-sprayed to complete the restoration. The car looks as good underneath as it does from the top. The car is not restored to our Delphi’s level, but it is probably the nicest 75 Palma 2.0 — even has an NOS carpet from George.

We just bought a 69 911s motor and 70 911 2.0 motor to do a conversion (clone) on our 75 Palma 1.8 car, so we might want to sell the 2.0 in the future but it will cost north of $60k or trade for a splitty, which the 911s motor will go into smile.gif
paule
Bump
paule
bump, still interested.
Jett
Here are a few shots of the engine bay work... the color is amazing smile.gif
914werke
drooley.gif
Jett
QUOTE(914werke @ Nov 10 2020, 10:46 PM) *

drooley.gif

Mark does this work himself...smile.gif
paule
bump to front page
paule
Bump
paule
still hoping
Jett
Here is some inspiration...
paule
QUOTE(Jett @ Feb 24 2021, 11:11 PM) *

Here is some inspiration...

Tease wink.gif
paule
Anyone?
paule
I'm still looking and also would appreciate any referrals.
JeffBowlsby
@paule

Could it be Palma metallic?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/144132837351?hash=...moAAOSwrANhBBIP
Jett
QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Jul 30 2021, 05:11 PM) *

I believe you are correct.
Jett
Between the one Rich has and this Craig’s list car, if they don’t do the trick then you better increase budget.
iankarr
Hang in there...I found my ravenna car this way and it took over a year. It will happen....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.