Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A friendly image request
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ben1440
Afternoon everyone,

First, does anyone know if the resistor pack is missing from a 1.8 L-Jet, would that prevent the engine from starting?

As for the pic request, Any 1.8 L-Jet engine pics with all the vacuum hoses connected would help me out. I will be using the diagram from Pelicanparts website but some actual pics would be appreciated.

Also, if any one has any specific pics of the of where the throttle connects to the throttle body that would very cool.

Thats it for now!

--Ben
MoveQik
Go to my blog and check some picsc out. While you do that, I will go out and take some pics of the engine in the car. Mine is a 75 1.8.
MoveQik
one
ben1440
MW 914: Thanks!!! pray.gif Very nice car btw,

Charcol Canister: From the pics i have seen and the diagrams i have looked at, the Charcol Canister should be in the engine compartment. Mine is next to the gas tank......which reminds me of the fact that this is the engine of a '75 in car which is a '72. Are there any particular changes I will need to make for this to work?
MoveQik
two
MoveQik
three
MoveQik
last
MoveQik
QUOTE (ben1440 @ Jul 10 2005, 02:58 PM)
MW 914: Thanks!!! pray.gif Very nice car btw,

Charcol Canister: From the pics i have seen and the diagrams i have looked at, the Charcol Canister should be in the engine compartment. Mine is next to the gas tank......which reminds me of the fact that this is the engine of a '75 in car which is a '72. Are there any particular changes I will need to make for this to work?

Not sure on changes that might be needed. I hope the pics help.
ejm
First, does anyone know if the resistor pack is missing from a 1.8 L-Jet, would that prevent the engine from starting?

It will not run without the resistor pack
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.