Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 911 parking brakes, early stub axles and hubs etc
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mb911
Well 2020 continues to not be a stellar year.. I need to sell some parts that I have been hoarding for a while. I searched and think the prices are fair.. If I am wrong please PM me offers .

Early 911 stubs axles and hubs $450 shipped obo
Early rear E brake assembly's $200 shipped obo
914 starter (rebuilt but I never used it as it came with some parts I bought) $50 shipped oboClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
Tdskip
Ben - Will the parking brake set up allow a 914 with 911 rear brakes on the rear to use the standard handbrake? If so I am in.

That starter is a screaming deal
mepstein
QUOTE(Tdskip @ Jul 3 2020, 01:30 PM) *

Ben - Will the parking brake set up allow a 914 with 911 rear brakes on the rear to use the standard handbrake? If so I am in.

That starter is a screaming deal

It will but you need to buy the Tangerine Racing adaptor kit, do a bit of grinding and a small bit of welding. It is a great way to save some money compared to finding and buying 914-6/GT calipers $1-2K. Instead, buy the 911 e-brakes $200, the tangerine adaptors $150 and a set of rear M calipers $100. The 911 M calipers are identical to 914-6GT calipers except they don't have an integrated e-brake. You can get the rotors at most flaps. standard 914 e-brake cables are used.
Montreal914
pm sent on 911 rear brake setup
mb911
Sorry was not around yesterday to answer questions. Its seems the E brakes are pending.
mb911
Everything is still available.. Will make a deal on everything if you want a package price..
mb911
Bump make an offer.
Dredwin
QUOTE(mb911 @ Jul 6 2020, 05:46 AM) *

Bump make an offer.

e-brake setup still available? It seemed like 2 folks claimed it.

mb911
Everything sold.. Except the starter.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.