Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bosch 69133 Fuel Pump Prices
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
AvalonFal
Finally making the switch to a 2 port fuel pump on my '74 2.0L stock FI. Seems like the Bosch 69133 pump is one of the top choices here. Looking around, the prices are all over the place, ranging from under $60 (Rock Auto) to $100. Why the big difference? Is there a change to the pump quality within the same part #? Any thoughts on this, or maybe on a better pump choice?
Frankvw
Well.....there is indeed huge pricedifference yes. I also found that out. When I asked around in NL , they say it is the same pump, but parallel/grey import is cheaper then direct from manufacturer. So....if they can do a parallel import...so can I, right ?
Eventually I even bought it in USA at RockAuto and had it send over. Including shipping and tax and importfee, it was still cheaper then if I bought it over here (in the Netherlands, Europe)

I made a post on my pump swap, maybe it helps you
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=345333
AvalonFal
Yes, great. Thanks for the pics. exactly what I want to do, especially the electrical connection. Probably go Rock Auto also.
Chris914n6
There are (usually) cheap places like RockAuto and Amazon. You do have to be aware of fakes.

Depends on the pricing model. Some start at list and discount, some start at cost and add. Autozone and such seem to do cost doubled, that's why their radiator is $180 when it's $100 shipped online.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.