Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wtb: ss 1.7 heat exchanger--right side only
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914xr75
Hi, I purchased a pair of 1.7 stainless steel heat exchangers a few months ago. Got them home and tested them for leaks. Found out the right side has a huge crack inside the shielding. Looking to buy a right side that is not leasing at a good price. Thanks, Sean
Freezin 914
QUOTE(914xr75 @ Jul 3 2020, 11:01 AM) *

Hi, I purchased a pair of 1.7 stainless steel heat exchangers a few months ago. Got them home and tested them for leaks. Found out the right side has a huge crack inside the shielding. Looking to buy a right side that is not leasing at a good price. Thanks, Sean

Hello, have a set listed. But don’t want to separate them. Just letting you know. Good luck either way. Happy 4th to you!
914xr75
I just need the right side. Yours are a bit too high for my budget but thanks.
bdstone914
QUOTE(914xr75 @ Jul 4 2020, 07:18 AM) *

I just need the right side. Yours are a bit too high for my budget but thanks.

I do not have one at the moment but they do pop up and are usually cheap.
914xr75
bump
914xr75
bump
914xr75
bump
914xr75
bump
914xr75
Still looking for the right side only.
BillC
QUOTE(914xr75 @ Dec 12 2020, 11:27 AM) *

Still looking for the right side only.

I have a pair of heat exchangers for sale here. These have been water tested and have no leaks. I really want to sell them as a pair.

If interested, send me a PM and we can discuss price.
914xr75
Bump. Still looking for the right side only at a good price. I broke the budget on the cracked pair.
smveril
Is this what you are looking forClick to view attachment
smveril
I checked it water and it passed . $200
914xr75
Found an uncracked ss right on EBay for $100. Thanks to all that responded to me. Take my advice and make sure you ask for the minimum of a water test when you are buying used stainless steel exchangers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.