Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - 2.0L SSI heat exchangers and Bursch Muffler
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ClayPerrine
I am starting to acquire parts to rebuild Betty's 914. The exhaust was completely ruined in the wreck, so I figure I would upgrade it to 2.0L SSI heat exchangers and a Bursch quite muffler setup. If you have the exhaust hanger I would be interested in that too.

Please let me know how much with shipping to 76054.

Thanks,

Clay Perrine

mepstein
You should think about one of our (MB911) stainless steel quiet mufflers. Betty's rebuilt car deserves the best and since you intend to keep the car forever, why not spend a little more to have an exhaust that will look great and last as long as the car. poke.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jul 3 2020, 02:58 PM) *

You should think about one of our (MB911) stainless steel quiet mufflers. Betty's rebuilt car deserves the best and since you intend to keep the car forever, why not spend a little more to have an exhaust that will look great and last as long as the car. poke.gif

I am just the mechanic, it's her car. So she gets the final say in what goes on the car.

But if you can talk her into it, I am all for it. But she loves the sound of the Bursch exhaust.

Clay
ClayPerrine
Found a set of new SSI heat exchangers.

Still looking for the muffler and hangar.

Clay
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.