Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS ....hard to find...... I like that... a Line from Shawshank
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
forrestkhaag
This item is a metal firewall hatch-cover in perfect shape ready for primer and paint of your choosing. This piece of work required the sacrifice of one firewall from an early 914. Your job, after purchase, is to outline the hatch on your firewall - it only fits perfectly one way......... then repeat the outline 1/2" inside of the outline drawn. This will be your cut line. Then spot the holes and drill them out and add riv-nuts or equal.

This piece of work will allow you immediate access to your 911 pulley, belt, fan housing and fan, etc. The spots exhibited on the inside face are not dents nor scratches but rather time honored patina acquired in the actual testing of this item on my 71-6

The time and money you will save on unspent chiropractic bills alone pays for this item ten time over and as an added bonus, you can now give your wife back her favorite compact mirror that you stole from her purse just prior to your last tune-up session - the timing marks are now front and center with the hatch open

I would like to get 65 dollars + shipping in the CUSA only. th - 6.anks beerchug.gif
flmont
Ill take that if it fits the bulkhead behind the seat's,.?
flmont
does it fit vertical or horizontal,..Thanks
flmont
Ill take it ForrestKHaag
forrestkhaag
fits vertically behind the seats / sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.