Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: f/s 1.7 engine and transmission
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
pt_700
besides being leaky, the motor's not horrible. will need at least a re-seal (probably push rod tube & oil cooler seals) and some tuning issues sorted (bucking at part throttle and feels a bit down on power at full throttle & upper rpms). Transmission grinds into 2nd (probably synchro). i can include the proper side shift engine mount bar and shift rod.

still in the car for inspection for the next few weeks. i have another motor / trans i'll be swapping.

see and hear it; https://vimeo.com/435577335

$900. may consider partial trades for 5 lug conversion bits, brake upgrades or good 15" tires.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
pt_700
bump for price drop!, now $800!

i'd like to get this out of the car in the next few weeks. it's now less dirty, i sullied the local self serve car wash...
pt_700
got compression numbers yesterday;

1 - 125
2 - 145
3 - 120
4 - 150

for shits-n-giggles, i swapped in the mps from my new motor and it's now running properly. i'm getting another from dakotaewing and assuming it's functional, the motor will be sold with the correct mps...
burton73
Just was curious if you would sell it all the way to the rear muffler if you are going to change all that out. It would make it easy for a guy to get a car to run from a roller.

Just asking for shits and giggles.

Bob B
pt_700
the muffler is about the only part i need to swap over...

although, the rear valance the car came with fits a bursch, not whatever i threw on there several years ago...
pt_700
sold!

still interested in 5 lug conversion parts.
ndfrigi
QUOTE(pt_700 @ Sep 15 2020, 07:22 AM) *

sold!

still interested in 5 lug conversion parts.

Check this 5 lug conversion from PMB Performance. Unless you are only looking for brake parts but I’m sure Eric S them also. I used this kit on my previous car and several members too.

https://m.pmbperformance.com/catalog/item/1...565/9746772.htm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.