Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Early Passenger Door
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
zoomCat
I'm looking for a passenger door shell without the common rust or modifications for speaker placements. It's going into a '70 /6, so it's an early style.
Ideally within a few hours drive of Cincinnati, and I can pick it up in person. Shipping doors is a pain.
mlindner
Hi Guy, I have an early passenger door 1972, early style door but with more modern window mechanism. (no crash beam) much higher then later doors. Looks ugly but very good metal. can take pictures if interested. I had doors shipped to me, not to bad to do when there no glass and internals. Mark
zoomCat
QUOTE(mlindner @ Jul 7 2020, 02:03 PM) *

Hi Guy, I have an early passenger door 1972, early style door but with more modern window mechanism. (no crash beam) much higher then later doors. Looks ugly but very good metal. can take pictures if interested. I had doors shipped to me, not to bad to do when there no glass and internals. Mark

The doors with the later regulators also use different window channels, I understand. The differences are visible. I'll hold out for a bit to try to find an early; thanks for the consideration though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.