Full Version: FS: solid motor mounts for a 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
DRPHIL914
$30 shipped for never used solid mounts

Phil
Al Meredith
Phil, are these the same ones used on the 914-6 transmission mounts? AL
Al Meredith
Phil, I read the post again and realized you are talking about solid plastic not the solid rubber like on the 914-6.
stownsen914
Interested. Can you post a pic? Thanks.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Al Meredith @ Jul 8 2020, 05:41 PM) *

Phil, I read the post again and realized you are talking about solid plastic not the solid rubber like on the 914-6.
QUOTE(stownsen914 @ Jul 9 2020, 07:30 AM) *

Interested. Can you post a pic? Thanks.

sorry guys i had problem with the picture uploading so here a picture- these are aluminum alloy .

@stownsen914
@Al Meredith
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Al Meredith @ Jul 8 2020, 05:41 PM) *

Al,
not plastic, metal alloy solid front motor mounts the ones that go at the front of the motor, resting on the motor mount bar. Factory are rubber. . i had a set of OEM fatory ones so i used those and have had these sitting on the shelf, no need to keep them around. Cant remember where i bought them, probably SM or automotion, not sure, .
DRPHIL914
holy crap, AA has these for $110!!! well i don't remember what i paid for them but i didnt think it was that much, but it was only a couple years ago,
probably should be selling these for $75 lol!!!!! screwy.gif headbang.gif

oh well, i will honor my posted price to either @Stownsen914 or @Al Meredith , if these 2 pass,

http://www.autoatlanta.com/Porsche-914-Eng...ounts-srch.html
stownsen914
Thank you for posting the pics. I'm looking for sport version of the outer mounts like the early cars used, so I will pass on these.

Scott
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.