Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Little Photoshoot
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Nojoah
Did a little photo shoot with a friend's 912 as well as our SC and the 914. This is for a local car show that has been moved online. I'll post the professional photos when we receive a copy - these were just done on iPhone piratenanner.gif The quality is better before reducing the resolution to upload.
JOEPROPER
first.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Big Len
Nice pics. I like the open garage one at the end the best. Which one to drive,,,,,,,
Nojoah
QUOTE(Big Len @ Jul 9 2020, 11:40 AM) *

Nice pics. I like the open garage one at the end the best. Which one to drive,,,,,,,

Thank you. That's probably my favourite as well.
PanelBilly
I’ve been enjoying the Peterson shows. People submit videos and talk about their car for a minute. More fun than just looking at still shots. I think this may be the future of car shows for awhile.

Great looking cars
rmital
...new wallpaper for laptop...thanks
Jamie
QUOTE(Nojoah @ Jul 9 2020, 06:50 AM) *

Did a little photo shoot with a friend's 912 as well as our SC and the 914. This is for a local car show that has been moved online. I'll post the professional photos when we receive a copy - these were just done on iPhone piratenanner.gif The quality is better before reducing the resolution to upload.

I've noticed that the wide angle focal length settings on many cell phone cameras show obvious barrel distortion, similar to the first image here. These lenses aren't as well corrected as on DSLR's (real cameras!), but they excel at being available when needed for those needed grab shots! Nice work here!
Nojoah
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Jul 9 2020, 11:45 AM) *

I’ve been enjoying the Peterson shows. People submit videos and talk about their car for a minute. More fun than just looking at still shots. I think this may be the future of car shows for awhile.

Great looking cars
QUOTE(rmital @ Jul 9 2020, 11:54 AM) *

...new wallpaper for laptop...thanks

QUOTE(Jamie @ Jul 9 2020, 12:01 PM) *

QUOTE(Nojoah @ Jul 9 2020, 06:50 AM) *

I've noticed that the wide angle focal length settings on many cell phone cameras show obvious barrel distortion, similar to the first image here. These lenses aren't as well corrected as on DSLR's (real cameras!), but they excel at being available when needed for those needed grab shots! Nice work here!

Appreciate it!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.