Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: End of build parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BPic
Not really the end but getting closer. piratenanner.gif

As always feel free to make an offer.

For international shipping please PM with address and parts wanted for shipping quote.

1. Early shift rod cover, Rubber Seal and sealing sleeve (not pictured) All 3 parts NEW - AA sells this set for $48 - I'll sell for - $30 free shipping to lower 48.****SOLD****

2. CV Bolts - New - full set of 16 - $12 free shipping to lower 48.****SOLD****

3. Frunk latch - used - re-plated but has a little splotching in yellow - $30 free shipping to lower 48.

4. Fuse Panel - used - Nice shape - $25 free shipping to lower 48.****SOLD****

5. Cube Fuel filter - New - $10 free shipping to lower 48.****SOLD****

6. Front wheel bearing thrust washers (2) $5 free shipping to lower 48.

7. Transmission Mounts (pair) - New - $45 free shipping to lower 48.****SOLD****

8. Engine Mount (pair) - New - $35 free shipping to lower 48.****SOLD****

9. J-West Hard engine mounts - (pair) $25 free shipping to lower 48.

10. Bosch blue Coil with new stickers - used - $25 free shipping to lower 48.****SOLD****

11. Rear Lens seals Black - New - $10 free shipping to lower 48.****SOLD****

12. Fuse Panel Bracket (up to MY 73) - used - $20 free shipping to lower 48.

13. Rear Lens Seals White - New - $13 free shipping to lower 48.****SOLD****

14. 914Rubber Dash Material - enough to do dash and radio plate but not glove door - New - $10 free shipping to lower 48.****SOLD****

15. Front Window Fuzzy Channel (pair) - New - $22 free shipping to lower 48.****SOLD****

16. Weber Progressive Carb and intakes - Used - worked well when removed - $100 free shipping to lower 48.

17. Heater Blower Motor - Bench Tested - Good - used - $50 free shipping to lower 48.****SOLD****

18. Fuel Tank Rubber Blocks (pair) - used - $12 free shipping to lower 48.

19. Rear Shock Bolts - used- Re-plated but yellow is faded - $15 free shipping to lower 48.

20. Sorry pic was already taken and I decided to keep this.

21. Outer Door Handles (pair) - used - passenger has light scratches - drivers has same plus 2-3 small bubbles - $25 free shipping to lower 48.****SOLD****

22. CV Covers (qty 4) - re-plated - the 2 in front are the worse ones - $25 free shipping to lower 48.

23. Passenger side Fresh Air Control Box - used - Very nice - plated parts are nice and bright - no chips, cracks or missing clips - $25 free shipping to lower 48.

24. Relay Board - used - Continuity tested - good - small cracks in potting material on bottom - $30 free shipping to lower 48.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
roundtwo
I'll take #17, heater blower.
#8 engines mounts
#2 CV bolts
#15 window fuzzies.

thanks, pm sent
Literati914

pm incoming
BPic
2, 7, 8, 11, 13, 15, 17, and 21 PENDING
DTMLGND
I’ll take #14!
fiacra
I'll take #5, #10, and be second in line on #21.
Gint
I'll take #1 please. Shipping to 80602 Thanks!
BPic
QUOTE(Gint @ Jul 11 2020, 03:07 PM) *

I'll take #1 please. Shipping to 80602 Thanks!

All yours Mike. I'll send you a PM.
914-d
I'll take #18. pm sent
arsprod
Still have the carburetor #16?
mark04usa
I'll take #24 relay board. Thanks!
PaulFV8
I'll take 3, 19 and 23 if available. Shipping to 20170 thanks
arsprod
I'll take the carb if you have it
BPic
Let me check everything tomorrow. I forgot about this post. I know I have the carb and a few others but relay is gone. I’ll PM everyone tomorrow.
Thanks.
arsprod
QUOTE(BPic @ Jan 25 2021, 07:00 PM) *

Let me check everything tomorrow. I forgot about this post. I know I have the carb and a few others but relay is gone. I’ll PM everyone tomorrow.
Thanks.

Thanks!
JeffBowlsby
Let me ask for courtesy when listing items for sale. Think about the buyers.

Don't post 24 items FS in one ad and when they sell, at the end of the text, say SOLD. It is definitely time consuming and can be very frustrating.

It forces buyers have to look through your ad, absorb the photos, pick what specifically they may be interested in, then go to the text listing...and then after all that, find out the item is sold.

Better to just delete the sold items from the text, and update the photos with X-outs on them.

Please.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.