Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: '75 or '76 gauge cluster
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
billh1963
Gauge cluster for a '75 or '76. Has 150 mph speedometer and the later ebrake,oil/gen gauge. Also has the Catalytic and EGR lights.

Was pulled from a running car that was too rusty to save.

$150 obo plus shipping

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
billh1963
$125 obo + shipping
DRPHIL914
icon_bump.gif

thats pretty clean! considering the car that it came from was totally rusted out. good price. - can you test the speedo with drill for function and bounce, and odometer and trip odometer? i was looking for another speedo to play with for research purpose.
billh1963
QUOTE(DRPHIL914 @ Jul 16 2020, 11:55 AM) *

icon_bump.gif

thats pretty clean! considering the car that it came from was totally rusted out. good price. - can you test the speedo with drill for function and bounce, and odometer and trip odometer? i was looking for another speedo to play with for research purpose.

You have a spare speedo cable? smile.gif
nickg
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Jul 16 2020, 11:14 AM) *

icon_bump.gif

tach work without bouncing? I am also in SC maybe we can meet yup?
billh1963
QUOTE(nickg @ Jul 17 2020, 04:18 PM) *

icon_bump.gif

It was working correctly when it was pulled.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(nickg @ Jul 17 2020, 04:18 PM) *

icon_bump.gif

\
where in SC are you ? there are several others on World here that are in Columbia area and a few down here in the Low Country.

- I may get a new speedo cable but the one in my car is 2 years old, but I suppose its possible the cable is the issue not my speedometer- other research is tearing into it to take it apart- learning how they work and how to fix the gears, odometer etc.

sorry for the thread hijack, Bill. GLWTS
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.