Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New side stripes
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PanelBilly
I choose silver because Mark said he could get them in a longer version and they would wrap around the flares These were plenty long. It was difficult lining them up as the flares don’t exactly follow the lower body line and the vinyl doesn’t contour easily. Oh well they’re just stickers. I like the silver and at least a few less people will ask what kind of car this is.

Click to view attachment
Johny Blackstain
Those look great aktion035.gif & side stripes with flares are a royal pain to apply headbang.gif
Olympic 914
Looks good.
Coondog
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Jul 13 2020, 04:54 PM) *

I choose silver because Mark said he could get them in a longer version and they would wrap around the flares These were plenty long. It was difficult lining them up as the flares don’t exactly follow the lower body line and the vinyl doesn’t contour easily. Oh well they’re just stickers. I like the silver and at least a few less people will ask what kind of car this is.

Click to view attachment

Never was a fan of side strips, but I gotta admit those look awesome on your car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.