Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche 914 California car history
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bob67
I'm looking to track down any history on an early 2.0l Pheonix Red car that spent all its life in California. Build plate says Sept 1972
According to an old post in the VIN register, she had three owners and appeared to be off the road since 1993.
VIN 4732901965
Its now in the UK and i'm just finishing a bare metal nut & bolt restoration.
If anyone across the pond in CA recalls a low mileage red 914 in the 80's or early 90's it would be great to hear from you.
krazykonrad
welcome.png

I'm an East Coast guy, but I'm sure some one here will find some information for you.

Konrad
Cairo94507
welcome.png
If you can post some pictures of the car the way it looked before it was disassembled for restoration that may help. Also. of course, we want to see in-progress restoration pictures too. beerchug.gif
ValcoOscar
Think this was it. Advertised sometime ago. Out of SoCal, South Bay (Torrance) area. Same VIN

Oscar

Click to view attachment
914_7T3
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Jul 14 2020, 01:42 PM) *

Think this was it. Advertised sometime ago. Out of SoCal, South Bay (Torrance) area. Same VIN

Oscar

Click to view attachment

I remember that one on Craigslist. It was disassembled and belonged to the guy's Father. I think they were asking $12k for it back in late 2017 early 2018.
FlacaProductions
http://topclassiccarsforsale.com/porsche/3...-of-extras.html

there is a CONTACT SELLER button - maybe it would still work??
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.