Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I wonder if 914Rubber sells single side strips
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PanelBilly
Click to view attachment

The S broke in half and I didn’t get it on straight! Maybe I can find a red S in script and put it there
PanelBilly
Click to view attachment

Not perfect but better
sixnotfour
You Fuched Up...dont be a cheep purchaser..... no Profit margin.....panel billy
914werke
Ive got one...in Black!
PanelBilly
QUOTE(914werke @ Jul 17 2020, 09:26 PM) *

Ive got one...in Black!

Well you can't look at both sides at the same time.... I think it will be alright. Its just a temporary thing anyways
Rand
It's a RUF quality installation. poke.gif LOL, just suck it up and buy another one and try again.
porschetub
QUOTE(Rand @ Jul 18 2020, 04:36 PM) *

It's a RUF quality installation. poke.gif LOL, just suck it up and buy another one and try again.

What....give the guy a break,jeez not like you have ever have a mistake but more importantly a strange reply<_< , poke.gif .
Really like the silver on the blue,looks great.
mepstein
It would be easy to make a new S

I’m not usually a fan of side stripes but they look really good.
Rand
QUOTE(porschetub @ Jul 18 2020, 01:56 AM) *

QUOTE(Rand @ Jul 18 2020, 04:36 PM) *

What....give the guy a break,jeez not like you have ever have a mistake but more importantly a strange reply<_< , poke.gif .
Really like the silver on the blue,looks great.

I'm just respectfully giving a fellow PNW teener a hard time. It's only a strange reply if you don't know the reference. wink.gif
Mikey914
I can sell you one side only just 1/2 the listed price.
-Mark
frostyf
Post error, please remove!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.