Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Question about LED front turn signal install
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
daveinseattle
This site has been an incredible resource as I've (re)gotten into the 914 scene.

I am just about done installing the spokeworks led setup and when I got to the front turn signals, looks like they've been modified. I think it's a camp914 setup?

I assume that I can just remove it and it won't be an issue but figured I'd check here.

The top spade connector is presumably power and I would think the other wire is a ground that they drilled a hole through the bucket to connect? I'd love not to have to take the bucket out but hesitant to just pull on it...

thanks in advance for any advice!

dave
IPB Image
Spoke
Dave,

The extra lamp and holder will likely need to be removed. The turnsignal socket looks ok and the LED board should plug right in.
daveinseattle
Thanks Jerry - appreciate the help, great customer service and very cool and well done product! The LED's have been very intuitive to install.

dave

QUOTE(Spoke @ Jul 18 2020, 01:34 PM) *

Dave,

The extra lamp and holder will likely need to be removed. The turnsignal socket looks ok and the LED board should plug right in.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.