Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1973 Ravenna Green 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
vintagedavid
SOLD

Car is for sale at $20,000 since it did not sell on BAT. Please reach out if you are interested.[attachmentid=753639

Please check out my 1973 Ravenna Green 914 posted in BAT - "Bring a Trailer" It's a good one.

Thank you,

DavidClick to view attachment
mightyohm
QUOTE(vintagedavid @ Jul 20 2020, 11:05 AM) *

Please check out my 1973 Ravenna Green 914 posted in BAT - "Bring a Trailer" It's a good one.

Thank you,

DavidClick to view attachment

Any idea how the car wound up with two radio antennas, one on each fender? Never seen that before. I’d guess that a fender was replaced, but given the labor to do that I’d assume they would just weld up the hole.
vintagedavid
I think it may have been for a CB radio or HAMM radio. Neither fender has been replaced.
BillC
The previous owner of my previous 914 had installed a CB Radio in it, and put the antenna hole in the passenger-side antenna. So, that's probably what happened here.
FRUNKenstein
I was high bidder a couple of times for a short time. My BaT username is kcattorney. But, I'm out now as I just bought a '75 2.0 car in Laguna Blue this morning. Ravenna Green is still my favorite, though! Good luck with the auction! That's a beautiful car.
vintagedavid
KCattorney -- Thank you for the bidding and your interest. Have fun with your 75.

David
IronHillRestorations
Here's the link Ravenna Green '73
Kevinallocca
I have been watching, wish I had my 911 sold so I would have the cash to buy it!
vintagedavid
Car did not sell on BAT. It is available now for $20,000. Full description is in BAT completed listing --- or you can always reach out to me for details.

David
RFoulds
dang. it got close to that.
iankarr
If I didn't already have a ravenna green car, I'd snap this one up.
Front yard mechanic
Within 5% of asking price those Porsche guys are tough cookies confused24.gif
FRUNKenstein
QUOTE(vintagedavid @ Jul 21 2020, 05:16 PM) *

Car did not sell on BAT. It is available now for $20,000. Full description is in BAT completed listing --- or you can always reach out to me for details.

David

You should be able to get $20,000 for it off BaT. You got within $260 of that when you figure in the buyer’s commission. You got a lot of exposure over the past week. I would think your high bidder would not let that paltry difference keep him from the deal. Had I known how your auction would end, I may have held off on my purchase. But the car I bought just came on the market Sunday afternoon and would have been gone by today if I didn’t move on it quickly.
FRUNKenstein
Looks like you found a buyer. Congratulations!
vintagedavid
Ravenna is SOLD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.