Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-4 Race Exhaust by Tangerine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Heater Guy
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Complete exhaust purchased from Tangerine Racing for my 914 previously raced in SCCA.

$1,100 OBO

plus $120.00 freight
yeahmag
PM sent
rfinegan
is there a pipe missing for the muffler? interested if mates to m Evo II muffler

-Robert
Heater Guy
QUOTE(rfinegan @ Jul 20 2020, 02:15 PM) *

is there a pipe missing for the muffler? interested if mates to m Evo II muffler

-Robert

There is a flange on the header and one on the muffler. They bolt together.
rfinegan
..thanks, was looking at the other end, and the snail pipe needed for the EVO II
Driver174
another PM sent
Heater Guy
QUOTE(Heater Guy @ Jul 20 2020, 01:51 PM) *

Complete exhaust purchased from Tangerine Racing for my 914 previously raced in SCCA.

$1,100 OBO

plus $120.00 freight

Been asked about engine size and what RPM the engine ran at.
2.4L 6,000 RPM Webb Cam with good low end torque.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Heater Guy
QUOTE(Heater Guy @ Jul 20 2020, 05:52 PM) *

QUOTE(Heater Guy @ Jul 20 2020, 01:51 PM) *

$1,100 OBO

plus $120.00 freight

Been asked about engine size and what RPM the engine ran at.
2.4L 6,000 RPM Webb Cam with good low end torque.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Additional Photos of the pipes and flanges. The coating on the inside of the pipes is most likely from the leaded fuel. I wire brushed the inside of the flanges down to the steel.
I also added a photo of the pipes taken a part. They need the slip fit to adjust to the heads on the other side.Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.