Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: anyone know Chris Shaltz of Apple Valley?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RFoulds
I bought the car from Dave Waddell, who bought the car from Roy Bruckner, who bought the car from Chris Shaltz, Apple Valley Ca, sometime around 2011.
anyone happen to know him?

jim_hoyland
QUOTE(RFoulds @ Jul 20 2020, 04:02 PM) *

I bought the car from Dave Waddell, who bought the car from Roy Bruckner, who bought the car from Chris Shaltz, Apple Valley Ca, sometime around 2011.

IIRC he used to attend the G&R swap meets.
Coondog
Nope, sorry
914_7T3
@Rfoulds

If you’re looking for ownership history just google his name with Apple Valley, CA in the search bar. It should pop up and it’s all public information.

I had great success contacting all of the previous owners of my car this way.
RFoulds
QUOTE(914_7T3 @ Jul 20 2020, 08:04 PM) *

@Rfoulds

If you’re looking for ownership history just google his name with Apple Valley, CA in the search bar. It should pop up and it’s all public information.

I did just that. left message on his phone, and emailed, no response. just thought if someone knows him, maybe personal touch would work. Not a big deal. but going to keep trying.
914_7T3
QUOTE(RFoulds @ Jul 21 2020, 09:45 AM) *

QUOTE(914_7T3 @ Jul 20 2020, 08:04 PM) *

@Rfoulds

I did just that. left message on his phone, and emailed, no response. just thought if someone knows him, maybe personal touch would work. Not a big deal. but going to keep trying.

Good luck, I texted a previous owner and he responded a month later. It was a bit strange, but happy to get the back story from 15+ years ago.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
yup sure do one of our customers, e mail me at my regular autoatlanta e mail and I wwill forward his e mail to you

QUOTE(RFoulds @ Jul 20 2020, 04:02 PM) *

Coondog
[quote name='dr914@autoatlanta.com' date='Jul 21 2020, 01:23 PM' post='2835860']
yup sure do one of our customers, e mail me at my regular autoatlanta e mail and I wwill forward his e mail to you

What the FUCK........Don’t give out people’s email address unless you have there permission.
Cairo94507
popcorn[1].gif av-943.gif
RFoulds
I was able to contact him. He is working on another 914, slant nose. thanks all.

sb914
[quote name='Coondog' date='Jul 21 2020, 02:36 PM' post='2835885']
[quote name='dr914@autoatlanta.com' date='Jul 21 2020, 01:23 PM' post='2835860']

What the FUCK........Don’t give out people’s email address unless you have there permission.
[/quote]
Easy Francis .... I’m sure he gave him a heads up first!
dr914@autoatlanta.com
of course. thank you for your voice of reason, and lets watch the profanity here on the site

[quote name='sb914' date='Jul 22 2020, 07:26 AM' post='2836082']
[quote name='Coondog' date='Jul 21 2020, 02:36 PM' post='2835885']

[/quote]
Easy Francis .... I’m sure he gave him a heads up first!
[/quote]
jd74914
QUOTE(Coondog @ Jul 21 2020, 04:36 PM) *

I had the very same thought...wonder what the ToS look like...

Glad you were able to get in contact!
trick-e
I had recent luck getting in contact with a PO using good ol’ fashioned snail mail. Hand wrote the envelope adding ‘914 Enthusiast’ to the return address. Helped avoid getting tossed out as junk mail. Sure enough, the PO contacted me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.