Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mikerose
birthday.gif rock_band.gif birthday3.gif birthday2.gif birthday.gif party.gif drunk.gif tunez.gif tunez.gif beer3.gif

Mike cool_shades.gif
morph
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! beerchug.gif
goose2
beer.gif
MetricMayhem
Happy Birthday Rich! Just saw you on Saturday and you didn't say anything you sly dog you.

Thank you for being open on Saturday, you're always a lifesaver.

SirAndy
party.gif
jimtab
Happy Birthday! beer.gif birthday.gif
Lyressa Roberts
Happy Birthday's!!!

birthday3.gif birthday2.gif birthday.gif party.gif
Rich Bontempi
Thank You one and All! Somehow the older we get the less important that a Birthday is, but on the other hand, every day you wake up is a GOOD day!

My best wishes to the other members born on this day, the luckiest day of the year. 7-11!
Jenny
Happy birthday guys!!! And I agree, Rich is often a life saver. My car seems to have really bad luck in Palo Alto. I've limped it into HPH on more than one occasion. pray.gif Rich has always taken good care of me.

If you ask me, the older you get, the more you should be celebrating your birthday. rocking nana.gif

Jen
Jeroen
Happy b-day guys!!!
Have a cold one on me
beer.gif beerchug.gif beer.gif beerchug.gif
nebreitling
allright -- happy bdays, guys!
ThinAir
Happy B-day to all, but especially to Rich - my teener would not be back on the road without him and HPH! pray.gif
redshift
birthday3.gif

smile.gif Happy Birthday Y'all!

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.