Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for a recommendation for a 914 car cover
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rbzymek
I would appreciate a recommendation for a car cover. I need to keep the pine tree sap at bay when I park the 914 at the cottage in Northern Michigan. Thanks in advance.
Ray
JmuRiz
I used a Noah cover when I had to have mine parked outside while I built my garage and other emergency situations.

That long term project I used the umbrella cover under the Noah.

Bought it long ago, so not sure what else is out there.
djway
I second Noah. It lets moisture breath out which stops the paint from being cooked by trapped moisture. Most have 4 year guarantee but here in so cal I usually get two years then send in for a replacement. Also soft and easy on paint surface.
michael7810
I have a Coverking higher end model (Silver Shield I think) that has lasted over 8 years. It’s getting a little ragged but not torn. Great for lots of sun and a little rain. I also have one for my 944. The fit and quality are top notch.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
covercraft custom fit technalon. have been selling them for years.

QUOTE(rbzymek @ Jul 21 2020, 07:15 PM) *

I would appreciate a recommendation for a car cover. I need to keep the pine tree sap at bay when I park the 914 at the cottage in Northern Michigan. Thanks in advance.
Ray

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.