Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yellow ‘73 2.0 on CL in Palmdale, CA $9,500
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
FRUNKenstein
No affiliation- just passing on info. Might be a decent deal for a ‘73 2.0 liter:

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ant/cto/d...7163601934.html

NICE! Driver quality 914 Porsche. Original color Yellow with Not original black and Red interior. I do have original black seats ( boring ) If you want them instead. I have owned 3 914's in my life time. This is by far the fastest one I have owned. It is also the most reliable. Only time it let me down was when the clutch cable broke. I have a stack of receipts on this car for the 9 years I have owned it and another stack of receipts from the previous owner. You will notice those bumpers are not original. Fiberglass!!! Saves about a 125 lbs. Of course if you hit something its gonna hurt so don't do that. Me and the former owner never have. No rust That I can find but your more than welcome to look yourself. Not perfect, some fitting problems back deck. little dents here and there but if it was perfect I'd be asking a bunch more. This is a car you can have fun driving while you fix the little things. 73 was the most desirable because it was the first year for the 2.0 engine. Call nine 2 eight 5 six 6 two 77 zero with any questions, Thanks
moezilla
nice find. sold within hours.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.