Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Chevy v8 adapter kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
AG914
Decided to go a different route with my swap and won't need this anymore. Flywheel teeth are a little chewed up because of the starter that was used with it, but previous owner said it still worked fine. comes with newer Kennedy Engineering clutch. All parts are used, but I was told they were working well.

$400obo plus shipping

Click to view attachment
AG914
Click to view attachment
76-914
I just sold an entire Renegade SBC kit to a guy in Canada. I had it listed for 3 hours before it sold and the guy didn't haggle price with me either. Try Facebook Market Place if it doesn't sell here. Much greater exposure there. GLWS beerchug.gif
AG914
QUOTE(76-914 @ Jul 22 2020, 10:25 PM) *

I just sold an entire Renegade SBC kit to a guy in Canada. I had it listed for 3 hours before it sold and the guy didn't haggle price with me either. Try Facebook Market Place if it doesn't sell here. Much greater exposure there. GLWS beerchug.gif

Nice! I'll give that a go. Thanks!
76-914
QUOTE(AG914 @ Jul 22 2020, 08:50 PM) *

QUOTE(76-914 @ Jul 22 2020, 10:25 PM) *

Nice! I'll give that a go. Thanks!

I forgot to mention; it will ask if you want your ad placed in related groups as well. Check yes. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.