Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB, 2.0 air cleaner bracket, coil bracket, fan shroud flap, warm air guide
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
eyesright
I have a very nice '72. I have built up a 1911 and put in a rebuilt side shift transmission. Here are a few odd parts I need.

Fan shroud flap, (the small cheap aluminum ones on the bottom) passenger side #921119263A. I have the small one for the driver's side. I need the bigger one, passenger side.

2.0 air cleaner bracket. I'm using a 2.0 L throttle body to go with the 3 bolt heads from HAM and found a good air cleaner on my shelf...but need a bracket to mount it to the throttle body.

Coil bracket. I donated mine to a -6 conversion thinking it would be forever before I got this car built. Forever is here and I need a replacement.

Warn air guide for a tail shifter conversion. I'll be installing the exhaust and heater boxes next week and I've heard the passenger side warm air guide is the same but the driver's side is different.

Can anybody help? I can paypal. Please PM me.

Thanks everybody.
Craigers17
QUOTE(eyesright @ Jul 24 2020, 02:04 PM) *

I have a very nice '72. I have built up a 1911 and put in a rebuilt side shift transmission. Here are a few odd parts I need.

Fan shroud flap, (the small cheap aluminum ones on the bottom) passenger side #921119263A. I have the small one for the driver's side. I need the bigger one, passenger side.

2.0 air cleaner bracket. I'm using a 2.0 L throttle body to go with the 3 bolt heads from HAM and found a good air cleaner on my shelf...but need a bracket to mount it to the throttle body.

Coil bracket. I donated mine to a -6 conversion thinking it would be forever before I got this car built. Forever is here and I need a replacement.

Warn air guide for a tail shifter conversion. I'll be installing the exhaust and heater boxes next week and I've heard the passenger side warm air guide is the same but the driver's side is different.

Can anybody help? I can paypal. Please PM me.

Thanks everybody.

On the 2.0 air cleaner....are you looking for the clamp that goes around the air box that tightens down over the throttle body or the actual bracket that mounts to the driver's side runners, and then clamps to the box?
BillC
914Rubber sells the little aluminum flaps.

I think I might actually have a tail-shift driver's side warm air guide. I'll dig around and see if I can find it.
eyesright

On the 2.0 air cleaner....are you looking for the clamp that goes around the air box that tightens down over the throttle body or the actual bracket that mounts to the driver's side runners, and then clamps to the box?
[/quote]

I have the 2.0 air cleaner complete with the circular clamp to the throttle body, all the wire clamps on top and the 2 wire clamps on the bottom. So, yes, I need the actual bracket that mounts to the driver's side intake runners that the bottom wire clamps...ah...clamp to.

Thanks for the clarification.
eyesright

I think I might actually have a tail-shift driver's side warm air guide. I'll dig around and see if I can find it.
[/quote]

I guess I made this one about as clear as mud too. My '72 had a tail shifter. I have collected all the parts and have converted to a side shifter -- engine mount, shifter and rods, etc. All present except for the '73 and later driver's side warm air guide.

My post was poorly worded. My Senior English teacher would...well...she'd probably chalk it up to a senior moment. Thanks for your help. And I too have a '72 warm air guide for any needy project. Anybody have a late model --'73 or later -- one they can part with? (Oops, never end a phrase with a preposition!)
Craigers17
[quote name='eyesright' date='Jul 24 2020, 04:24 PM' post='2836801']

[/quote]

I have the 2.0 air cleaner complete with the circular clamp to the throttle body, all the wire clamps on top and the 2 wire clamps on the bottom. So, yes, I need the actual bracket that mounts to the driver's side intake runners that the bottom wire clamps...ah...clamp to.

Thanks for the clarification.
[/quote]

I have a well used bracket if you're interested. It's missing two of the little rubber stoppers on one side and another is cracked, but I think you could find some hardware store plugs of some sort to pop in those holes. Otherwise, it just needs some TLC. I have included some pics.

If you want it, just PM me your name and address and I'll put it in the mail tomorrow. If you want to hold out for something better, I get it. No worries. Just let me know.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
eyesright

I have a well used bracket if you're interested. It's missing two of the little rubber stoppers on one side and another is cracked, but I think you could find some hardware store plugs of some sort to pop in those holes. Otherwise, it just needs some TLC. I have included some pics.

If you want it, just PM me your name and address and I'll put it in the mail tomorrow. If you want to hold out for something better, I get it. No worries. Just let me know.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
[/quote]

Wow, such a deal. I can make that work. PM forthcoming. One part done. Thankyou.
bdstone914
@eyesright

It is missing some of the rubber pads that cushion the air box. They are the same as the headlight eyebrow grommets sold by 914 Rubber.
You probably need to replace all of them as they get hard.
eyesright
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jul 24 2020, 07:02 PM) *

@eyesright

It is missing some of the rubber pads that cushion the air box. They are the same as the headlight eyebrow grommets sold by 914 Rubber.
You probably need to replace all of them as they get hard.

Thanks for the tip. I'll look for some good ones on my shelf. If not, now I know where to go.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.