Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: 3.2 engine, all conversion parts, 5 lug, PMB and more in damaged chassis
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
tygaboy
SOLD SOLD SOLD
Sadly, this well sorted 3.2 conversion was totaled in a roll over. Most importantly, no one was injured. Not a scratch.
That said, if you're looking to do a 6 conversion, here's the proverbial "screaming deal" - $13.5 and you'll get the chassis plus:
- 1984 3.2 that's recently had a thorough tuning and was/is running great. It still starts instantly and runs great and was cold start video'd today, 7/25. ECU, harness, all parts needed to run.
- Turbo valve covers
- Dr. Evil rebuilt trans - however, the rear ears were both broken in the accident. Also, the passenger side axle broke at the outer CV joint, due to the damage to that trailing arm.
Other than the ears, there seems to be no other visible damage to the trans.
- weld-on front engine mount
- all other 6 conversion parts (oil tank, fittings, lines, etc.) Note there is no front cooler set up.
- PMB rebuilt calipers but the passenger rear's mount is cracked. See pics. A new inner half looks like it would take care of that.
- Complete 911 front end with 3.5 spacing, aluminum cross member and 20mm underside sway bar.
- Rear 5-lug is drilled 914. Passenger side items likely bent.
- Fuel system (tank, pump, etc)
- complete wiring harness and switches.
- all headlight parts, and yes, everything works.
- pedal assembly, shifter, and a bunch of stuff I'm sure I'm forgetting.

What's not included are items that have already been removed, as seen in the pics, plus:
- wheels, interior, gauges, door handles, trunk release/hood latch, steering column, hood, trunk lid, engine lid, trunk lock.

I'd greatly prefer to sell this as it sits, not part it out beyond what's been removed / the other minor parts that will be removed. It's remains on a trickle charger so that interested parties can come start it and hear it run for themselves.

The price is firm. If you are seriously interested, PM me and let me know how to reach you. I'm old school and happen to find it easier to talk details. I can take additional pics and make the cold start video available to you at that point.

Thanks for looking -
Chris
tygaboy
more
tygaboy
and more
MikeInMunich
Awsome post! So tell us about the rollover! popcorn[1].gif
Montreal914
popcorn[1].gif

Anything to do with the rear spring assembly? confused24.gif

Isn't the driver's side lower spring perch reversed? Also different brand of shock passenger side to driver side? confused24.gif

tygaboy
QUOTE(Montreal914 @ Jul 26 2020, 02:54 PM) *

popcorn[1].gif

Anything to do with the rear spring assembly? confused24.gif

Isn't the driver's side lower spring perch reversed? Also different brand of shock passenger side to driver side? confused24.gif

The shock mismatch is because the passenger side trailing arm and shock were damaged and removed so I could get replacements installed, just to make it movable. Note the 4 lug on that one...
tygaboy
QUOTE(MikeInMunich @ Jul 26 2020, 01:35 PM) *

Awsome post! So tell us about the rollover! popcorn[1].gif

Sorry, it's not my story to tell.
Superhawk996
The real question is who was driving it and what happened sad.gif come on spill the beans!
larryM

helluva good deal!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.