Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bumble mostly finished
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rstover
I first became aware of the Bumblebee because of Jeff,s great passion for the cars. After eight and half years the car is what I hoped it would be. It runs great, handles great and looks great. Hopefully it is rust free.

I made a lot of missteps along the way but was always able to get them fixed because of the dedicated 914 enthusiast that gave so freely of their advice on the 914 World. Without those who answered my questions it would not have possible. Jeff's diagrams were invaluable and I could always call Mark when I was really stuck. Many, many others have made post and given advice that without i could have never gotten close to the finish line. For those who have sold parts to me they are in the car.

Thank You All

Click to view attachment

KELTY360
That will stand out in any crowd! Congratulations.
Cairo94507
You should be very proud of that beauty. Congratulations and many many miles of smiles. smilie_pokal.gif
fiacra
What does that word "finished" mean? I haven't encountered it before. biggrin.gif

Seriously, CONGRATULATIONS! A beautiful car. You are an inspiration.
Big Len
Fantastic !!
mbseto
Gorgeous! And it looks like you already got a date...
Dion
smilie_pokal.gif beerchug.gif
TonyA
Very nice. I am starting on one myself. Hope I can do as well.
JeffBowlsby
Beautiful work Roger. Looks stunning.
StarBear
Awesome and stunning! Congratulations and Happy Motoring! smilie_pokal.gif
914Sixer
I have stopped in Kerrville on many trips to San Antonio. Rodger has spent many hours detailing the car to get it correct. Really sweet car in person. You should see his low mileage 911.
PanelBilly
Now it time to watch all the smiles as you drive down the road. Sure made me smile, just looking at the photo piratenanner.gif
VegasRacer
Spectacular. Click to view attachment
wonkipop
yes
Root_Werks
That is one sharp looking 914!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.