Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Interior door pull hardware info request
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nditiz1
Hey all. Can someone tell me the correct hardware to install both interior door pulls. I have mixed my hardware and do not know what is correct nor if I have all that is needed. Sorry for the lame question. The parts katalog is not all that informative.

Looks like 7 on the pass side and 5 on the driver
theer
I just put the door cards in my 914... let’s see if I can remember:

Driver side: two bolts into clip-in captured nuts on each end of the arm rest. There are square cut-outs in the door skin for the nuts. Three sheet metal screws along the bottom of the basket into the door metal.

Passenger side: The arm rest is held on by 4 bolts. One at the top of the hand loop goes into a slide on speed nut (there’s a metal tab with a hole to accept the speed nut. Then there’s another clip-in captured nut at the bottom of the loop (under the arm rest). The last two go into captured nuts on the door card Itself. The cover under the arm rest slides into the three white plastic hooks and is attached to the bottom of the door frame with three sheet metal screws.

Let me know if you need the clip-in nuts: I might have a couple extra, which were given to me by another 914World member. Note: the bolts just need to be short enough to not interfere with the window mechanism.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.