Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Value of 16x7 Fuchs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
john77
I’m about to flare my car and plan to sell the 16x7s that are currently on it - I’ll be switching to 15x8s and 15x9s.

I’m totally out of touch with the market and any used Fuchs for sale on the internet seem to be priced all over the place (obviously totally depends on the size/rarity), so I’m a little lost as to what would be a fair asking price.

They’re black with the polished lip - the paint’s a bit faded but no curb rash on any of them and they’ll all straight.

Any thoughts much appreciated.
Luke M
Depends... I purchased a pr. (2) of refinished 7x16 911 Fuchs three years ago. I paid $900.00 for the pair. No shipping included in the price. The wheels where in perfect shape when I received them. I'd say now a days you could ask for $300 to $400 per wheel. Don't forget that new Fuchs are being made again so you do not want to over price them. Unless someone needs a certain date code?
mepstein
$500-600 pair in good condition. There were a ton of 6&7x16 made.
Chris914n6
Have you found wide 15" tires yet. I thought that was a problem not long ago.
wes
I’m looking for a set of 16x7 Fuchs! If you should decide.
Coondog
Sell them at a reduced price to Wes. 914 World members need to stick together. Your both in Calif so shipping should not be that bad if you don’t include the tires.

I have never looked at making a profit off world members. I have personally given and received great deals for members on this site.

$1,200.00 to include caps and lugs plus shipping.
john77
QUOTE(Coondog @ Jul 30 2020, 03:11 PM) *

Sell them at a reduced price to Wes. 914 World members need to stick together. Your both in Calif so shipping should not be that bad if you don’t include the tires.

I have never looked at making a profit off world members. I have personally given and received great deals for members on this site.

$1,200.00 to include caps and lugs plus shipping.

Funny you should mention that, I actually offered my old tranny to another member for free on the recent run up Angeles Crest smile.gif

I totally agree, definitely not trying to make a profit, I’d just like to offset some of the expense of the cost of the new wheels/tires.
john77
QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Jul 30 2020, 02:21 PM) *

Have you found wide 15" tires yet. I thought that was a problem not long ago.

I was chatting with 914Dave about his beautiful 6 because I’m planning to run group4 campagnolos in the back like his.

He’s running 9x15s in the back and 8x15s in the front, all four are wrapped in 225/50/15s.
john77
Thanks @Luke_M and @mepstein , appreciate you chiming in.

I didn’t realize they were making new fuchs. You mean like the maxlite replicas or actual oem?
john77
QUOTE(wes @ Jul 30 2020, 02:24 PM) *

I’m looking for a set of 16x7 Fuchs! If you should decide.

@Wes happy to chat if you want to DM me.
Unobtanium-inc
If you hunt you can find singles for $150-200 a wheel for 16 X 7, so $1200 for a set is a good price to get. I looked the other day and realized I had a whole rack of them, probably 20 in total, hope prices go up.
mepstein
QUOTE(john77 @ Jul 30 2020, 06:50 PM) *

I didn’t realize they were making new fuchs. You mean like the maxlite replicas or actual oem?

Yes. Real Fuchs. They’ve been making them for a couple years now.
john77
QUOTE(Unobtanium-inc @ Jul 30 2020, 04:50 PM) *

If you hunt you can find singles for $150-200 a wheel for 16 X 7, so $1200 for a set is a good price to get. I looked the other day and realized I had a whole rack of them, probably 20 in total, hope prices go up.

You got any 15x8s in there? biggrin.gif
john77
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jul 30 2020, 05:07 PM) *

QUOTE(john77 @ Jul 30 2020, 06:50 PM) *

Yes. Real Fuchs. They’ve been making them for a couple years now.

Damn, I just looked up the price. Yikes.
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(john77 @ Jul 30 2020, 05:51 PM) *

QUOTE(Unobtanium-inc @ Jul 30 2020, 04:50 PM) *

You got any 15x8s in there? biggrin.gif

They sell incredibly quickly. Like 4.5's.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.