Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanted- 914 project.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
914nb
Hey all,

Im looking for a 914 keeper project car.

I have a few health issues and im trying to forfil my dream of porsche ownership while im still able to get some enjoyment out of it.

Ideally I'd like something complete or as close to it as possible, my budget isn't big and I don't expect the world for my cash but a title would be good.

Id consider a car from any area but if its in Texas it would be a bonus

If you have something to sell that you think I may be interested in please send me a message.

Thanks,

Nathan.
mepstein
How much of a project? Rust repair?
914nb
QUOTE(mepstein @ Aug 5 2020, 06:28 PM) *

How much of a project? Rust repair?

Hi,

Yes within reason, I really am open minded. If you have something feel free to send some pictures and details.

I thanks

Nathan
Freezin 914
I have 74 roller that I would be willing to sell, also have a complete 73 2.0 parts car I could sell with it.
spookyjones
I might have what your looking for...
75 914 1.8
black interior and exterior
text, call or email- 714.403.7000 scott@babcockfinishes.com

Thanks, Scott
ketnertony
Hi, I have a 72 914 1.7L that runs and drives with factory fuel injection. There is a need for some body work but not too much rust. The car is solid overall. PM me if you're interested.
PaulFV8
I am also looking for a roller. freezin would you post some pics of yours please

Thanks Paul
Lingcuisine
Look at my roller have all parts you need
Title “1975 back dated 1973 and lots of parts”
Freezin 914
QUOTE(PaulFV8 @ Aug 15 2020, 01:32 PM) *

I am also looking for a roller. freezin would you post some pics of yours please

Thanks Paul

I will make a listing for it.
914nb
Car now bought,

Thanks for everyone's help.

Nathan.
dakotaewing
QUOTE(914nb @ Sep 27 2020, 02:07 PM) *

Car now bought,

Thanks for everyone's help.

Nathan.

Nathan,

where in Texas are you?
There are a few of us here... beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.