Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dr pulls boat with 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
brcacti
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3RFQiGpN_I
poorsche914
The Dr said he pulled a 16' catamaran. Bet it was a Hobie Cat.

Here is my dad's 914 back in the '80s towing a Hobie Cat. He trailered it at least once from central Illinois to Clearwater Beach, Fl.

Click to view attachment

driving.gif
Arno914
Hi, I have another boat Picture smile.gif

Last summer at BooBoo Records in San Luis Obispo, California. I picked that nice piece of vinyl. Great sound, fresh southern California music.

Enjoy the summer bye1.gif

IPB Image[/img]
Mark Henry
One of my donor cars had a hitch, the guy also towed a small sailboat.
Somewhere there's a thread of putting a hitch receiver behind the licence plate, IIRC that member had a small trailer for carrying his tires to AX/track events.
Gary
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Aug 6 2020, 12:49 PM) *

One of my donor cars had a hitch, the guy also towed a small sailboat.
Somewhere there's a thread of putting a hitch receiver behind the licence plate, IIRC that member had a small trailer for carrying his tires to AX/track events.

Clever install: behind license plate hitch.
Root_Werks
What a great video! Thanks for sharing it.
lierofox
QUOTE(Arno914 @ Aug 6 2020, 12:59 AM) *

Hi, I have another boat Picture smile.gif

Last summer at BooBoo Records in San Luis Obispo, California. I picked that nice piece of vinyl. Great sound, fresh southern California music.

Enjoy the summer bye1.gif

IPB Image[/img]

Oh man, BooBoo Records, haven't been there since I was a kid, my parents used to stop in there all the time. Now as an adult I barely have time to make it down to SLO.
brcacti
2 thumbs up for "just leave it the way it is" He also mentions how well the car is geared. I'm always surprised how well they do on the freeway 75mph even through the mountains.
90quattrocoupe
He will never be too old to drive a manual. When my Mom died at 85, she was still driving her manual Miata.

Greg W.
Maltese Falcon
QUOTE(brcacti @ Aug 6 2020, 05:51 PM) *

2 thumbs up for "just leave it the way it is" He also mentions how well the car is geared. I'm always surprised how well they do on the freeway 75mph even through the mountains.

Excellent interview by Der Faszination crew + thanks for sharing driving.gif biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.