Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tattoo help
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MecGen
Hi people
This is the second drawing of my tat. its going to be mostly electric blue flames with lots of color. I am going to bend in other colors...
On the bottom the flame starts in reverce skinn color...
Gonna start at the short sleave line an go up.

I would really like suggestions to make it more complete, add on etc.... Maybe a band?...I don't like what I see so far.
Ideas please smilie_pokal.gif

I thought about doing a 914, but the thought of oil leaking down my elbow.... smash.gif

Thanx for looking
Later
Joe

beerchug.gif

brer
add a Kamax bolt and nut. make a nice graphic statement.
simple objects hold mystery.
mihai914
If you can rig, in your arm somewhere, a real flame throwing system, that would be ultimately cool! biggrin.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (brer @ Jul 11 2005, 08:10 PM)
simple objects hold mystery

agree.gif
bd1308
I would have a picture of a shard of piston skirt or something in there too....like a dropped valve seat and massive engine fire combined together....
redshift
a spark plug

smile.gif

M
rick 918-S
idea.gif I'd add a picture of a bic lighter and have the whole works tattoo'd on your ass! happy11.gif
MecGen
Yup

no car stuff, I do it fore a living...
and my ass is full... bootyshake.gif sheeplove.gif

later
Joe

beerchug.gif
redshift
confused24.gif Angry Smurf?

laugh.gif

M
tat2dphreak
I've see tat artists take something like that, and make a hidden picture... where it would look like flames to everyone and when you looked down at it(as it would be upside down), it would be something else... a skull or a dragon or ???

your artist can give you some cool ideas.

the snakes on my leg have hidden symbols in one of the snake's markings.

there's a website with a TON of cool tats... I think it's called BMEzine.com... I can't get there from work though... screwy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.