Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: warm air elbow
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BillJ
my passenger side warm air elbow is less than ideal and I want to replace it. Anyone have one that they want to sell that is in good shape?
nditiz1
I think i have one, but it might be dirty. Let me check.
BillJ
Dirty is fine. I can fix dirty very easily. Rusty is bad. I cant fix rusty very easily.
nditiz1
This is what i have

Click to view attachment
nditiz1
2nd pic

Click to view attachment
carl k
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

I have this one here in California. Blasted and painted, some pitting but no thru holes. Good threads.

-Carl
nditiz1
Carl's looks way better biggrin.gif
bdstone914
@nditiz1
' date='Aug 7 2020, 07:30 AM' post='2840611']
Carl's looks way better biggrin.gif
[/quote]

Those are the J tubes being offered which are side specific.
The warm air elbows connect from the flappers to the S branches. Which do you need?
BillJ
Had to resize picture and was working on completing the bumper.backdate yesterday. Sorry on delay. Here is the part that I need.
BillJ
I chuckled at "Carl's look way better". They do indeed! I only need the passenger side but knowing me I will want them to match nicely so how much?
carl k
The parts that nditiz1 and I posted are not what you need. Sorry I don't have a warm air elbow (as bdstone914 said, warm air elbows are the same, left or right).

regards,
Carl
BillJ
I need to double check but I may need those as well. Can you hold them for me for a day? How much do you want for them?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.