Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for Mustang Cobra GT350 or GT500
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cairo94507
Hi Everyone,

My brother is considering buying a Ford Mustang GT350 or GT500 Cobra coupe. Anyone have a lead for a great Cobra forum that is active with new models? How about thoughts on the car? Leaning towards the GT350 Cobra. He is looking for a 1 owner pristine car with very little miles and no major modifications. He wants the dual clutch automatic.

Thanks for any help or thoughts. beerchug.gif

Michael
smg914
Hey Mike,
I have a good friend here in Tampa that owns a 2007 GT500 white with blue stripe, 2,300 mikes in mint condition that he bought new and is considering selling it. However, it is a 6 speed car.
Steve
TJB/914
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Aug 9 2020, 12:26 PM) *

Hi Everyone,

My brother is considering buying a Ford Mustang GT350 or GT500 Cobra coupe. Anyone have a lead for a great Cobra forum that is active with new models? How about thoughts on the car? Leaning towards the GT350 Cobra. He is looking for a 1 owner pristine car with very little miles and no major modifications. He wants the dual clutch automatic.

Thanks for any help or thoughts. beerchug.gif

Michael

Local FORD auto dealer owner's opinion, the hot ticket (future & current) is the new GT-350. Try to get one ordered and you will find they are limited factory builds.
Tom
Cairo94507
Thanks guys. Yeah he is looking for a pretty new car. Not necessarily band new, but no more than 1 year old. I know he does not want the stick. The GT350 is what I suggested for him. We will see. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.