Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Rare Porsche Fitment Simmons 3pc Wheels - 15x7.75 and 15x10
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
greggearhead
These are rare 3 piece wheels for widebody Porsches. These were on a 914 with 916 flares (the rear flares were widened about 1", but it ran 1" spacers in the rear, so a wash that way). Simmons are quality wheels and these have seen little use. There are no bends, no curb rash, etc. They were rinsed off and I hand polished the lips to get rid of some oxidation. There's still some there, and some water spots, but they will clean up well. Likely have less than 5-10k miles on them. These have lots of dish. You can get different barrels for different sizes.

Bolt Pattern 5x130

15x7.75" Backspacing of 4.5" ET of around 4.8mm
15x10" Backspacing of 5" ET of around 12.8mm

$2200

greggearhead
Partial trades of other wheels/Recaros, carbs, etc considered
greggearhead
Bump
greggearhead
Bump
greggearhead
Bump
rcarson25
QUOTE(greggearhead @ Nov 5 2020, 11:23 AM) *

Bump

Great looking wheels, similar look to the Gotti wheels that were popular on Porsches. I have the wide body, just wish I had the extra cash right now.
greggearhead
QUOTE(rcarson25 @ Nov 5 2020, 03:35 PM) *

Bump

Great looking wheels, similar look to the Gotti wheels that were popular on Porsches. I have the wide body, just wish I had the extra cash right now.

I'll entertain some partial trades of other wheels -
rcarson25
QUOTE(greggearhead @ Nov 5 2020, 03:45 PM) *

QUOTE(rcarson25 @ Nov 5 2020, 03:35 PM) *

Bump

I'll entertain some partial trades of other wheels -

If I had anything good to trade at the moment I would. Heavy on parts and low on cash at the moment. A 912 project just unexpectedly ground its way in my garage smile.gif
greggearhead
Make offers
greggearhead
Still got em
rgalla9146
QUOTE(rcarson25 @ Nov 5 2020, 04:35 PM) *

Bump

Also look a bit ATS ish....which is a good looking wheel on a 914
GLWTS
greggearhead
Thanks. THrowing them on eBay if no one makes an offer
greggearhead
Bump
sixnotfour
Sending pics for trade..
greggearhead
Haven't seen them yet
greggearhead
Still have these
greggearhead
Bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.