Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2.0 Fuchs Polished and clear coated set of 5
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Rotary'14
Hi, I have a set of 5 polished 2.0 Fuchs includes new 914 rubber center caps in great shape. Also 16 longer lug bolts. Spare tire has new tire mounted, can be dismounted for shipping.

$1200 plus shipping from Los Angeles.
thelogo
QUOTE(Rotary'14 @ Aug 12 2020, 11:14 AM) *

Hi, I have a set of 5 polished 2.0 Fuchs includes new 914 rubber center caps in great shape. Also 16 longer lug bolts. Spare tire has new tire mounted, can be dismounted for shipping.

$1200 plus shipping from Los Angeles.

Please clarify . if your gonna ask unrealistic or retail beer3.gif skyhigh prices . about ( 400 too high for me) poke.gif

Pict shows a partially poslsihed wheels on outer pedals and o.g. finish inside . are the wheels now fully polished
Or is the pic what they are . partially polished .

Jett
I have a set of these that were restored by Al Reed and cost $1100, with the original rim cost of $700 from a member. The original caps in good shape are $150-200, and the lugs are $100.

Now these are not stock finish but look good... $1200 with all the stock parts seems reasonable, but agree that the description is ambiguous.
burton73
It is hard to figure just what kind of shape these are in. Please more pictures of front and back please. I am in Los Angeles so no shipping. That should help plus it will help for sure with getting these sold

Bob B
Rotary'14
Sorry for the crappy description. There are 5 rims that look like one in the pic. they have been polished and painted, and cleared. Included are the accessories like center caps (914 rubber) and 16 long lug bolts.

Rims have been sold. Thanks for looking.
rhodyguy
0 curbing. No doubt straight and true. That 7 bills seems like a bargain these days. New benchmark. Nice wheels.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.