Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: *******Porsche Hauler********
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
ric birks
************No longer available.*********** Sweet 1977 Grumman step van with a 10,000 GVW. Porsche hauler! This thing is great for picking up and transporting your favorite collectable Porsche. I'm currently using it as a parts storage bin. Better than a trailer as it's completely mobil and oh what fun to drive! 0 to 60 in ----- who knows! Could also be used as a food truck as they are very popular these days or a Van life mini motor condo. The sky is the limit. Im moving and my sweet wife isn't as attached to it as I am. Funny how that works. Treasures inside are available as well. Mostly Porsche, VW parts. Anyways, thanks for looking. Available for $4999.04 and located in Highland, Utah for another 14 days. Then who knows. Ric. sunglasses.gif Click to view attachment
dirtfarmer13
QUOTE(ric birks @ Aug 13 2020, 12:53 PM) *

Sweet 1977 Grumman step van with a 10,000 GVW. Porsche hauler! This thing is great for picking up and transporting your favorite collectables. I'm currently using it as a parts storage bin. Better than a trailer as it's completely mobil and oh what fun to drive! 0 to 60 in ----- who knows! Could also be used as a food truck as they are very popular these days or a Van life mini motor condo. The sky is the limit. Im moving and my sweet wife isn't as attached to it as I am. Funny how that works. Treasures inside are available as well. Mostly Porsche, VW parts. Anyways, thanks for looking. Available for $4999.04 and located in Highland, Utah for another 14 days. Then who knows. Ric. sunglasses.gif Click to view attachment
any interior photos
markhoward
way cool!
ric birks
Click to view attachment
ric birks
Click to view attachment
MikeInMunich
Wow! I never knew Gruman made any trucks. Wonder if it’s possible to get spare parts for that thing? idea.gif
IronHillRestorations
QUOTE(MikeInMunich @ Aug 14 2020, 12:03 AM) *

Wow! I never knew Gruman made any trucks. Wonder if it’s possible to get spare parts for that thing? idea.gif

I'm thinking it an old UPS package car
Freezin 914
I think that thing is freaking awesome! Especially because it is being dual purposed as a storage facility!! Most 914 guys need at least one of those! beerchug.gif
sixnotfour
They are great rigs ,parts are available ..mines a 91 with lift gate..
https://www.millsupply.com/stepvan-parts/
ric birks
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
DRPHIL914
now rick, how am i going to put my car inside that will all that clutter in there?
poke.gif wish you were on the other coast!
ric birks
You sound like my wife! shades.gif
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(ric birks @ Aug 19 2020, 03:36 PM) *

You sound like my wife! shades.gif

av-943.gif lol-2.gif slap.gif wait, i kind of sound like MY wife! that’s what happens after 30 years of marriage! biggrin.gif
Ace Le Count
PM sent
nvr2mny
Ric, where you moving to? I assume you’re taking #13?
ric birks
Just 25 miles south of where we're currently. And number #13 will be coming with. Cant wait for the new man cave and its new parking place!Click to view attachment
ric birks
Times up! ********No longer available.******** Looks like it will be headed to the new place. Hey, I tried! Thanks everyone for looking.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.