I had a couple dozen 1974 charcoal canister brackets made. These would be correct for an LE, Bumblebees and Creamsicles. They would fit all 74 cars that have the canister in the rear of the engine bay. The canister was moved some time in the 74 model year from the front trunk.
The 74 is unique in that it mounts to a stud in the rear of the engine compartment.
It could be used to mount the charcoal canister for any year 914 if a stud or bolt were installed in the rear of the engine compartment. That would require rerouting of the canister hoses.

It can also be used if you bought a Dansk gas tank that lacked the canister mounting bracket on the tank.
1970-1973 cars had the canister on the gas tank. 1975-1976 mounted it in a different engine bay location.

These are made of thicker stainless steel than the originals. It is a one piece design compared to three pies original design. They will be supplied with a rubber strip that will cushion the clamp to the canister to prevent scratches and provide more secure holding.

The stainless clamp pictured is the first sample and will be powder coated black.
I can provide them in bare stainless finish.

Will have 20 early next week. Pictured is my bracket and a powder coated original

Price should be about $40.