Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB LE style front valance.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
porscheaddic
Anyone have an LE front valance laying around? Looking for something without major cracks, and mounting tabs intact. I prefer local pick up within 150 miles of 92397.

Thanks
bdstone914
I think i have an extra.
sholman5
QUOTE(porscheaddic @ Aug 15 2020, 11:30 AM) *

Anyone have an LE front valance laying around? Looking for something without major cracks, and mounting tabs intact. I prefer local pick up within 150 miles of 92397.

Thanks

Laying around that's a good one. They are hard to find and if someone has one they usually won't part with it. I've been trying to find an original LE valance for a 74 bumblebee. No one wants to part with them.
porscheaddic
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Aug 15 2020, 02:43 PM) *

I think i have an extra.

Thanks Bruce. I'll talk to you next week.
porscheaddic
QUOTE(sholman5 @ Aug 15 2020, 03:38 PM) *

QUOTE(porscheaddic @ Aug 15 2020, 11:30 AM) *

Thanks

Laying around that's a good one. They are hard to find and if someone has one they usually won't part with it. I've been trying to find an original LE valance for a 74 bumblebee. No one wants to part with them.

I should have been more specific, an aftermarket will due just fine.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.