Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CHOW TIME in DFW
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
Its this Friday July 15 at 7:45 PM We are getting together at Joes Crabshak in Grapevine. Its at 201 West HWY. 114. Tables are in the 914 club name.

I would like to thank Wayne for steping up and getting the res. set up smilie_pokal.gif

I posteed it this way because the time and date are buried in the long thread. see you there Larry
spare time toys
Just bumping for the early to get home crowd icon_bump.gif
spare time toys
Back onto page 1. Hey Clay can you put the date in the original thread title? I wouldnt have to keep bumping this then.
ClayPerrine
Done.

Sorry it took so long. I have been a bit out of it today. Had a temporary crown put on at the dentist today. wacko.gif

spare time toys
QUOTE (ClayPerrine @ Jul 12 2005, 08:14 PM)
Had a temporary crown put on at the dentist today. wacko.gif

I see a big ol carmel apple in your near future lol2.gif
tat2dphreak
or a 100 grand candy bar! chowtime.gif
ClayPerrine
Yep... I am eating soft food tonight for dinner.... barf.gif

What really sucked is that I had a toothache last night, and Betty had a cooking program on where they were talking about cooking steak....

Dr Evil
Clay and the rest of Ya'll,
I am currently formulating a plan to arrive in DFW around night time on a day after we leave here. I am not sure what time we are leaving on Fri, and Dallas is 20 hours away. I am used to driving untill the road blurs, pulling off and sleeping for a couple of hours/min and then getting back on it so planning a stop will require some work. I am gonna see if I can get my brother Red-beard up to visit from Houston, too. Any suggestions on an eye-tin-er-airy? hijacked.gif
ClayPerrine
You have my number. Call when you hit town. We can get together for dinner......

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.