Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB ā€˜73 2.0 injector
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
trick-e
Have two leaky injectors. Seals replaced to no avail. Look to be leaking where the green plastic plug part meets the metal body.
Superhawk996
QUOTE(trick-e @ Aug 16 2020, 02:20 PM) *

Have two leaky injectors. Seals replaced to no avail. Look to be leaking where the green plastic plug part meets the metal body.

Send to Mr. Injector. Something like $17 + shipping if he fixes it. If not fixable, no charge assuming you don't want them back. Wouldn't hurt to send all 4 that way they all get cleaned and flow tested.
914werke
If they are leaking at the body they are done.
Ive been using Gordon at Witchhunter for years cuz he was (practically) my neighbor but he recently moved & his backlog was huge so I sent some to Bill at Mr.
Out of 8 I sent, 6 were found leaking at the body & he tossed em.
trick-e
Messages sent to both Mr. Injector and Witchhunter. Iā€™m putting the feelers out.
Thank you
Superhawk996
QUOTE(914werke @ Aug 16 2020, 02:55 PM) *

If they are leaking at the body they are done.
Ive been using Gordon at Witchhunter for years cuz he was (practically) my neighbor but he recently moved & his backlog was huge so I sent some to Bill at Mr.
Out of 8 I sent, 6 were found leaking at the body & he tossed em.

My bad. When I read that I thought you meant leaking at the pintle tip (sometimes green too). Would completely agree that if they are leaking at the green end with the electrical connector they aren't worth sending.

Sorry that I read that incorrectly.
914Sixer
Find you some FJ67 by Standard Motor Products. $72.43 over at PartsGeek.
trick-e
Every place is out of stock. Summit, parts geek, Amazon...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.