Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 73-914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
PaulFV8
QUOTE(brcacti @ Aug 18 2020, 02:09 PM) *

winning bid was $5500. just trying to learn the market, what are your thoughts on the pricing, condition, etc. was this a good buy? I couldn't get to the google folder he referenced, what did the floors and hell hole look like?

thanks
zoomCat
I stopped here:
Click to view attachment

I wasn’t interested in a project that needed the major work this implies, for any price.
mepstein
QUOTE(PaulFV8 @ Aug 24 2020, 08:49 AM) *

QUOTE(brcacti @ Aug 18 2020, 02:09 PM) *

winning bid was $5500. just trying to learn the market, what are your thoughts on the pricing, condition, etc. was this a good buy? I couldn't get to the google folder he referenced, what did the floors and hell hole look like?

thanks

Someone paid double what the car was worth.
Chris H.
Yeah wait til they take the rocker covers off....looks like they are literally packed with debris.
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(zoomCat @ Aug 24 2020, 08:57 AM) *

I stopped here:
Click to view attachment

I wasn’t interested in a project that needed the major work this implies, for any price.

YIKES! the passenger side is just as bad. Someone paid $5500 for that. blink.gif blink.gif
jb6000
QUOTE(GaroldShaffer @ Aug 24 2020, 04:49 PM) *

I stopped here:
Click to view attachment

YIKES! the passenger side is just as bad. Someone paid $5500 for that. blink.gif blink.gif

Rust is like icebergs, we are only seeing 10% of whats there. I wish it were better I love the 914's.
PaulFV8
QUOTE(jb6000 @ Aug 24 2020, 07:23 PM) *

QUOTE(GaroldShaffer @ Aug 24 2020, 04:49 PM) *

I stopped here:
Click to view attachment

Rust is like icebergs, we are only seeing 10% of whats there. I wish it were better I love the 914's.

Thanks to all for your responses. stay safe
SO.O.C914er
Just tells you where our 914’s are going price wise. A car that needs ( led z ) a whole lot of love is going for over 5k I’m fine with that.....Paul
Front yard mechanic
If it still holds rust it is technically a rust bucket it when it falls out the bottom w00t.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.