Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2.0 stainless steel muffler
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mepstein
2 liter 914 stainless steel steel muffler. Handmade in the US. Brand new and $550. The welding is flawless and the stainless construction should last a lifetime. I have a GT style muffler bracket $50, hardware and gasket kit $40 so you can install and drive within minutes. Email - Mark@MarkEpstein.net to purchase.

Please specify single side or two out the back.

The single will fit under a stock valance, the dual out will not.
The GT style bracket is needed to support the muffler body. The stock boomerang bracket won’t work for this muffler. The hardware kit contains muffler straps, gaskets and the hardware to mount the muffler.
donistook
Very nice welds. The twin outlet on a 914 2.0 makes a very nice sound. I was doing this back in 1974 to 914’s.
mepstein
QUOTE(donistook @ Aug 20 2020, 10:46 AM) *

Very nice welds. The twin outlet on a 914 2.0 makes a very nice sound. I was doing this back in 1974 to 914’s.

welcome.png
DucRS

icon_bump.gif
Interested in the dual tip exhaust. Anyone have a sound clip they’d like to share.
mepstein
I think I have one side and two rear outlet mufflers still available.
mb911
3 rear outlet and 1 side outlet mufflers you have left here Mark. Just cleaned up and organized along with did inventory
mepstein
I have one more 2.0 side exit muffler and two rear exit mufflers available from the current batch.
mepstein
Unfortunately we have a delay for those waiting on the 1.7 mufflers. The fab shop cut the exhaust flanges incorrectly and we are waiting on a new batch to be laser cut. I don’t have a timeframe at the moment. If the people who have already paid can’t wait, I understand and will refund your money. Hopefully you can wait and to provide further incentive for your patience, I will include a complete hardware kit with your order for free. Exhaust gaskets, new hardware and stainless steel mounting straps. If you have already paid, I will refund the cost of the kit. If you haven’t ordered yet, the kit will be included with muffler purchase. Thanks for your support. Mark

I do have one 2.0 single side exhaust muffler in stock.
I will include a free hardware kit with purchase.
beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.