Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Light Ivory 914-6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
BENBRO02
https://www.elferspot.com/en/car/porsche-914-6-1970-729197/

Looks nice but expensive at $145,000
Rav914
My favorite color for a 914-6. Looks great.
Cairo94507
Nice looking car. beerchug.gif
orthobiz
Cool but why must we endure the endless recaps of the history of these cars?

Paul
era vulgaris
I once contacted Road Scholars to get a quote on an RMS replacement for a 914 I used to own. They wanted $2k and said the job took 16 hours because the entire drivetrain needed to be removed. I almost laughed out loud on the phone. These so-called experts weren't aware that you only need to remove the transmission while supporting the engine. I ended up going to Black Forest Racing who did the job in a couple hours for about 10% of what RS wanted to charge. Anyway that's my story about Road Scholars, aka price gougers biggrin.gif
brcacti
Amazing the asking prices on some of these 914s. I know it's a 6 but still.
DRPHIL914
its nice, i have see their other builds, they are top notch but, its just not THAT nice or rare to spend that much on a 914....
Mike Fitton
Have those rear fenders been pulled?
brcacti

Have those rear fenders been pulled?
[/quote]

I wondered the same thing, did the 6s come with regular and/or wide rear fenders ?
Cairo94507
No. The 6's all came narrow body unless they had the GT flares installed. beerchug.gif
rgalla9146
QUOTE(orthobiz @ Aug 30 2020, 07:08 PM) *

Cool but why must we endure the endless recaps of the history of these cars?

Paul

I agree 100%
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.